GoTasks (Google Tasks™ client)
By Evgeniy Shurakov
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Google Tasks client.
Watch this app in action on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HztGLucWuy0
- Works with Google and Google Apps accounts*
- Multiple account support
- Search functionality
- Inplace tasks editing
- Notifications of upcoming tasks
- Various sorting modes (by date, by title, by status)
- Badges showing the number of tasks (due, overdue, today)
- Highlighting overdue tasks in the list
- Offline mode (create/edit tasks offline and sync later)
- Data is sent securely over HTTPS to Google
* Google, Google Apps and Google Tasks are trademarks of Google Inc.
What's New in Version 1.7.15
Fantastic! Best available.
Developer: please don't stop adding features -- there are many great suggested ideas & tweaks in past reviews for future updates. Please make all new settings changes optional.
I'd like to see:
1) a "Today" button when sorting tasks in Date view, so that I can tap it and go directly to the current day's to-dos.
2) a confirmation box when I delete a list.
3) a "bell" icon next to list items which I've assigned an alert to.
4) the ability to assign a photo from the Camera Roll to a task.
GoTasks has intelligent design and is fast, smooth and intuitive. I use it all day every day, and I'm very glad I found it.
I cannot recommend this app highly enough, and apparently just about everyone who stumbles upon this app feels the same way, according to the reviews here.
I use GoTasks for my task lists, usually with dates with Google Tasks. I have not had a single error or missing task in the past 2 years.
Used Daily For Years
Love this app. My life is one big list of many small lists! What would be good for me is to have the ability to move items to the top. Over the years I accumulated pretty long lists. And when I go down a list to move items, I need to drag items to the top then scroll down to where I left off. Would be nice to hold down on item and have the option to sent it to the top and continue prioritizing. Thanks, Great App
Great for homework
I use this app to manage what homework i have to do and it works perfectly. I love the syncing with my google account, allowing me to view the lists both on my phone and school iPad. 10/10 highschool students reccomend
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 09, 2015
- Version: 1.7.15
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Evgeniy Shurakov
- © Evgeny Shurakov
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- One credit$0.99
- Two credits$1.99
- Five credits$4.99
- Three credits$2.99
- Four credits$3.99