GoTasks (Google Tasks™ client)
By Evgeniy Shurakov
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Google Tasks client.
Watch this app in action on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HztGLucWuy0
- Works with Google and Google Apps accounts*
- Multiple account support
- Search functionality
- Inplace tasks editing
- Notifications of upcoming tasks
- Various sorting modes (by date, by title, by status)
- Badges showing the number of tasks (due, overdue, today)
- Highlighting overdue tasks in the list
- Offline mode (create/edit tasks offline and sync later)
- Data is sent securely over HTTPS to Google
* Google, Google Apps and Google Tasks are trademarks of Google Inc.
What's New in Version 1.7.15
best google tasks manager/general tasklist app
ive tried a lot of different kinds of task managers but google tasks is just the most convenient in terms of calendar and email integration and the fact that i can see it on my laptop easily. this app is the best google tasks client on iOS...while google still hasnt put out their own. this app lets you set a default reminder time for tasks!!! i.e. my default reminder time is 5 pm the day before the task is due since im a student and this works best for me. this seems like a no brainer feature but its missing from a lot of apps ive tried before.
holding off on that last star because im still hoping for a widget for this that shows me my upcoming tasks
Fantastic! Best available.
Developer: please don't stop adding features -- there are many great suggested ideas & tweaks in past reviews for future updates! Please make all new settings changes *optional*. When is the Apple Watch app coming?
I'd like to see:
1) a "Today" button when sorting tasks in Date view, so that I can tap it and go directly to the current day's to-dos
2) a confirmation box when I delete a list
3) a "bell" icon next to list items that I've assigned an alert to
4) the ability to assign a photo from the Camera Roll to a task
GoTasks has intelligent design and is fast, smooth and intuitive. I use it all day every day, and I'm very glad I found it.
I cannot recommend this app highly enough, and apparently just about everyone who stumbles upon this app feels the same way, according to the reviews here.
I use GoTasks for my task lists, usually with dates with Google Tasks. I have not had a single error or missing task in the past 2 years.
Best task app ever
I use this app not only for tasks, but also for random notes under categories and organized nicely using the ability to nest tasks under others. It is the fastest and most reliable tasks app. Once, a task did delete some of its name because it's title was really long, but that is one minor bug and now I avoid excessively long task names (it was REALLY long, so don't expect this to happen even if it is long). Also the syncing with google tasks is absolutely flawless and seamlessly integrated.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 09, 2015
- Version: 1.7.15
- Size: 2.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Evgeniy Shurakov
- © Evgeny Shurakov
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- One credit$0.99
- Two credits$1.99
- Five credits$4.99
- Three credits$2.99
- Four credits$3.99