GoTasks (Google Tasks™ client)
By Evgeniy Shurakov
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Google Tasks client.
Watch this app in action on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HztGLucWuy0
- Works with Google and Google Apps accounts*
- Multiple account support
- Search functionality
- Inplace tasks editing
- Notifications of upcoming tasks
- Various sorting modes (by date, by title, by status)
- Badges showing the number of tasks (due, overdue, today)
- Highlighting overdue tasks in the list
- Offline mode (create/edit tasks offline and sync later)
- Data is sent securely over HTTPS to Google
* Google, Google Apps and Google Tasks are trademarks of Google Inc.
What's New in Version 1.7.13
Fantastic! Best available.
Developer: please don't stop adding features -- there are many great suggested ideas & tweaks in past reviews for the next update. Please make all new settings changes optional.
I'd like to see:
1) a "Today" button when sorting tasks in Date view, so that I can tap it and go directly to the current day's to-dos.
2) a confirmation box when I delete a list.
3) a "bell" icon next to list items which I've assigned an alert to.
4) The ability to assign a photo from the Camera Roll to a task.
5) A better-looking icon (the old one was nicer).
GoTasks has intelligent design and is fast, smooth and intuitive. I use it all day every day, and I'm very glad I found it.
I cannot recommend this app highly enough, and apparently just about everyone who stumbles upon this app feels the same way, according to the reviews here.
I use GoTasks for my task lists, usually with dates with Google Tasks. I have never had a single error or missing task in the past 2 years.
Great app. Love the repeat feature.
Synchs great with Google Tasks. The ability to repeat a task is something that Google Tasks is missing, so I'm glad this app has it built in. With that feature I can now stop using iOS Reminders and finally have all my tasking in one place - Google Tasks.
One suggestion...tasks sync only after opening the app. So the badge count of late tasks won't be accurate until after the app opens and synchs. Would be helpful to include an optional background sync configurable for every minute, 10 min, 30 min, 1 hour, 4 hours, etc.
Perfect task management w/cloud
Easy, simple, powerful task list manager. The best I've found, and I've been using various app and methods for years. Keeps you focused on your tasks instead of on your task manager. This app is one of the main reasons I stick with iOS. Amazingly there is no upfront charge, no advertising and no nagging. The donation option is discretely hidden and deserves a mention/reminder here. Well worth using and supporting.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 12, 2015
- Version: 1.7.13
- Size: 2.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Evgeniy Shurakov
- © Evgeny Shurakov
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- One credit$0.99
- Two credits$1.99
- Five credits$4.99
- Three credits$2.99
- Four credits$3.99