Gotcha! is the linguistic parlour game that players have called ‘definitely an app’ and ‘a thing I guess you could do if you didn’t have much on probably’. Play it with your friends, your family or Karen from Finance if you’re a Nigel No-Mates.
Create a game, get assigned your mission and take down your friends with your linguistic prowess. Kick fools to the kerb with your cutting conversational skills and become a Gotcha! champion.
Play our awesome basic version or throw us a few pennies to upgrade so you can:
Play from a whole range of decks
Play with as many people as you want
Support our drinking habits
We spent all our lunch money making sure you can create unnecessary tension at family gatherings. Play a round and let us know what you think on social media, we’re always open to suggestion, especially if that suggestion involves a pint and questionable behaviour.
- Isabella McClymont
- 32.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Isabella McClymont & William Corbett
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.