DOWNLOAD THIS APP ONLY IF INSTRUCTED TO DO SO BY A TRUSTED REMOTE EXPERT.
The GoToAssist Seeit app allows you to securely share your iOS device camera with a Seeit expert. With live video streaming, VoIP, hi resolution snapshots and annotations, Seeit provides a simple and powerful way to troubleshoot complex problems remotely.
HOW TO GET STARTED
1. Download and install the GoToAssist Seeit app.
2. If you received a URL from a GoToAssist Seeit expert, just tap the URL to join the session. If the app is not already installed, you will be redirected to the store and will need to install it. Once installed, tap the URL again to join the session.
3. If you received a 9-digit support key from a GoToAssist Seeit expert, start the app, enter the 9-digit support key, and then tap 'Join Session' to join the support session.
4. Once connected, you will be able to communicate via built in VoIP. By enabling camera sharing, the expert will see a secure live stream from your device camera and will be able to take snapshots. Tap the exit button to end the session at any time.
• Live camera streaming and VoIP
• Expert can take hi resolution snap shots, annotate them and share them with you during a session
• Connection to mobile network or WiFi (recommended). Active phone call during Seeit session requires mobile network plan that allows simultaneous voice and data.
An active GoToAssist Seeit account is required for the expert.
iPhone or iPad device with iOS 8.1 or above. Mobile network connection or WiFi
• Internet connection
• Windows® 10, 7, 8.1, Vista
• Mac OS® X v10.7 (Lion) or newer
• Mozilla Firefox® Version 38 or newer, Google Chrome® version 44.x or newer
Privacy updates to conform GDPR
- LogMeIn, Inc.
- 79.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 LogMeIn, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.