GoToAssist (Remote Support)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
NEW* Citrix GoToAssist for iOS is now a universal application that allows you to quickly and easily deliver remote support directly from both your iPhone and iPad! Instantly connect to remote computers and supported mobile devices to solve technical issues on the go. To use this free app you must first have a GoToAssist Remote Support subscription.
Note: If you do not have a GoToAssist Remote Support subscription you can sign up for a free trial or choose our Free Mobile plan with unlimited attended sessions from your iOS device by visiting our website.
GoToAssist for iOS gives you the freedom to deliver support from anywhere, at any time. Support your customers 24/7 when and where they need help.
HOW TO GET STARTED
1.) Download the GoToAssist app from the App Store and install on your iPhone or iPad.
2.) Enter your existing GoToAssist account credentials.
3.) Once logged in, tap on iPhone or iPad screen to create a support session when instructed to and have your user go to www.fastsupport.com and enter the remote support ID for your support session or send them an invitation to connect via email. Your user accepts the connection and you can begin to provide remote support.
• Instantly connect to users and their devices to solve problems quickly by directly controlling their computer or supported mobile device with the intuitive multi-touch display.
• Start a remote support session directly from your iPhone or iPad.
• Provide remote support from your iPhone or iPad quickly and easily. Once the app is installed, enter your existing account credentials and start a support session.
• You can be in the office even when you’re out of the office. With GoToAssist for iPhone or iPad you can connect and resolve technical issues from your favorite mobile device to any Mac®, PC, or supported mobile device.
• GoToAssist for iOS comes with free 24/7 Global Customer Support, so you’re never left hanging.
• GoToAssist for iOS is backed by Citrix, so you can count on this app working when you need it.
• On-demand remote support (unlimited use from your iPhone or iPad)
• Access to unattended machines
• Intuitive touch and gesture controls
• 300% zoom to see details and operate with precision
• Full keyboard functionality including special keys (e.g. Alt, Ctrl, etc…)
• Preview text mode for fast typing
• Works seamlessly with existing firewalls - no need for special configuration
• 128-bit AES encryption, dual passwords and end-to-end user authentication
• Configurable timeout for inactive sessions
• Connects over 3G/4G and Wi-Fi
• Free 24/7 support
• iPhone or iPad running iOS 6 or newer
• Remote Computers:
Windows® XP or newer
Mac OS® X v10.5 (Leopard) or newer
Internet Explorer® 7.0 or newer, Firefox® 3.5 or newer or Safari™ 3.0 or newer
NOTE: To use this free application, you must first have a GoToAssist Remote Support subscription. Also please note that this will be the last build that supports iOS 5. The next update will only support iOS devices running iOS 6 and newer.
What's New in Version 1.6.541.0
Numerous UI and performance enhancements and bug fixes.
Not Quite There Yet
This app used to be great, the only thing I needed to service my 50+ clients. With the latest update, the app doesn't jive with the way I work. Specifically, multitasking on the iPad no longer works. I frequently switch to Safari and my notebook apps, while servicing clients. Now, if you jump to another app for more than 30 seconds, you lose your connection, sometimes requiring you, not only to log back into the Windows/Mac client station, but into the GoToAssist app itself. One thing they did, however, seem to fix, was the keyboard issues, not registering key presses after deleting text. I've started relying on my laptop again, because I just can't stay connected with the iOS app. Oh well, better luck next update...
Works very well for remote support...
I love the convenience of supporting my clients from the iPad and for the most part this app takes care of all my needs. However there is one glaring omission that makes like a bit more difficult than it should be... We desperately need a gesture for scrolling within a window (such as dragging two fingers to scroll). Please add this capability! Thanks!
No corporate support?
Useless without supporting our corporate account. I am shocked and very disappointed that this does not work. Higher paying corporate accounts should be able to use the app!!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 28, 2014
- Version: 1.6.541.0
- Size: 36.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Citrix Online LLC
- © 2014 Citrix Online, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.