The GoToMeeting mobile app gives you the accessibility & reliability you need to take your work with you on the road & across the globe. Whether it’s a business-critical meeting, or a casual discussion, we know that every conversation is important. With more than 2.5 million downloads & a user rating over 4.5 stars, GoToMeeting is the premier mobile meeting app on the iOS market today.
New to GoToMeeting?
• Join a session with ease, no sign up necessary!
• Host a meeting for free & do so without the hassle of inputting a credit card.
Already using GoToMeeting in the office?
• The same great experience you know & love on your computer is now available on your mobile device.
• Sync your calendar to your mobile device to join meetings with a single tap.
GoToMeeting Mobile App Features:
• Join or host a meeting on iPhone & iPad
• Participate in video conferencing with up to 6 shared webcams (HDFaces)
• Crystal clear full band VoIP audio or phone call
• Call me now available (Open Voice Integrated customers)
• Share your full device screen with everyone in your meeting
• Hand-off presentation control to other attendees to view presentations, mockups, reports, etc…
• See all of your upcoming meetings and join with a single tap
• Get alerts when a meeting is about to start
• Chat with individual attendees or everyone in the meeting
• Present your documents from the cloud. GoToMeeting integrates with most file-sharing apps, including ShareFile, Dropbox and Box (iPad only)
• Brainstorm together using the on-screen highlighter and whiteboard (iPad only)
• Start your meeting with one tap and then seamlessly transfer the session to your Mac (or vice versa)
Questions about GoToMeeting? Visit us at https://www.gotomeeting.com/meeting/online-meeting-support
Commuter Mode - Activate the new Commuter Mode feature for up to 80% less data usage and simplified app controls.
Quality Improvements - We are always working on improving the performance and reliability of GoToMeeting. Update to this version to benefit from these improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use
It’s been great to listen in while sitting outside and still have access to the screen and chat, etc if needed. So it provides more functionality than if I were just calling in on the phone line. If a connection is not good, it will give the option to switch to a phone line. So far I have not had to do that, but it is nice to have the option and to know that the app is looking out for my having the best experience possible. I do need to copy/paste the meeting number to join without logging into GoMeeting, so if you don’t want an account (which anyway is free at the basic level) or you may not have time or want to log in, then you will need to keep that meeting number handy. You can usually copy/paste from the email invitation from the organizer or it may be listed on the organizer’s web page.
Please allow to run in background
Overall decent - I seem to have more trouble getting the phone call audio connected with this vs. other providers’ mobile apps. It seems silly giving a review of the mobile app, since it’s the only option if your company uses GTM as its online meeting service.
One “feature” that really bugs me - and that I really hope can be made optional - is the requirement to have the app on top in order to stay connected to the meeting. Often I will be doing other activities while listening to a call (email, reviewing a PDF, etc. ) and if I ignore the “Please return to GoToMeeting or the app will be closed” message, I lose the screenshare connection. Very frustrating. Can you please make this optional? Maybe a setting for timeout period vs the hard-coded 60 second timeout?
Easy to use
I just got off of a conference call using GoToMeeting while sitting out here at the farm show. Audio was really good, was unable to use the video function will look forwar I just got off of a conference call using GoToMeeting or sitting out here at the farm show. Audio was really good, There was no need to use the video option but I do look forward to using that to the app because it has been very convenient and easy to use. Do you to the phone call I had to do was open the app in the invitation was already on the main screen. Integrating that with Calendar to be able to pull that up made it real easy to join a call and just get to work
- LogMeIn, Inc.
- 147.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-18 LogMeIn, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.