Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download the free GoToMeeting app and join, host or schedule a GoToMeeting session right from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Whatever the presenter shows on their screen, you see on yours: slide presentations, design mockups, spreadsheets, reports. And, with the help of Apple’s new continuity feature, you can even start a meeting on your iPhone or iPad and automatically transfer it to your Mac — perfect for when you’re a few minutes late returning to your desk.
Not a customer? That’s ok — anyone can join GoToMeeting sessions free. And if you want to host your own meetings, you can buy a GoToMeeting subscription or start a 30-day trial directly from the app.
•New: One-tap dial in to the phone conference or connect to audio using WiFi or 4G/3G
•New: See your meeting schedule and join with a single tap.
•Schedule future meetings or launch an ad-hoc session.
•Present your ShareFile or Dropbox cloud documents directly from your iPad.
•Participate in video conferencing when using an iPad.
•Brainstorm with the onscreen highlighter and whiteboard (iPad only).
HOW TO JOIN A MEETING
There’s no purchase necessary to attend GoToMeeting sessions. There are two easy ways to join a session:
• Tap the invitation link in your email or calendar.
• Open the GoToMeeting app and enter the meeting ID number. (Or connect GoToMeeting with your calendar to easily join your upcoming meetings in one tap from the app.)
HOW TO HOST A MEETING
You must have a GoToMeeting account to host meetings.
• Open the GoToMeeting app and log in.
• Tap Meet Now to start an ad-hoc meeting or tap a scheduled meeting on the calendar.
• Pass presenter controls to anyone in the meeting if they have content to share. If you’re using an iPad, you can access and present content stored on cloud services.
When you join or start a meeting, you’ll automatically connect to audio through your Internet connection (WiFi or 4G/3G).
• If you prefer to call in over the phone line, you can one-tap dial in after joining the session. (Note: iPhone users on the Verizon network cannot connect to the meeting and use the phone line at the same time.)
• For the best audio experience, plug a headset into your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
VIDEO CONFERENCING (iPad only)
If others are using webcams, you will automatically see them upon joining the meeting.
• GoToMeeting attendees can turn on their webcams by tapping the webcam icon then the Share My Webcam button.
• While it is possible to stream video over 4G/3G, we do recommend Wi-Fi to avoid expensive data charges with your network carrier.
What's New in Version 22.214.171.1249
Fixes the most common crash
Easy to use and relilable
I find GoToMeeting very easy to use with very few menu choices. Sign on and you're in. I find that the only menu command I use is to mute or unmute the microphone. I run it on my iPad and my iPhone without any compatibility problems. I would recommend it to everyone.
Fabulous option for meetings
I love this app and this program. This is great for meetings that need to be set up quickly with people from various locations converging together. The use is simple. Computer screens are shared with all attendees and control can be shifted from the organizer to an attendee easily.
Let your business sparkle!
When you need assistance communicating, connecting, and presenting your ideas, Go To Meeting, is a wonderful way to go! Always search for new ways to grow, (not everyone is in the know)! Finding GTM, is awesome, enjoy the broadened horizons you will have with your connections.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jul 20, 2015
- Version: 126.96.36.1999
- Size: 72.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Citrix Online LLC
- © 2010-15 Citrix Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1 Day Pass$2.99
- One Month Pass$18.99
- One Day Pass$6.99
- One Month Pass$48.99