GoToMyPC gives you the freedom to go anywhere you choose and connect right to your Mac or PC. To use this free app, you must first have a GoToMyPC subscription.
“If you want to access your computer remotely, this app is your best bet.” – LAPTOP Magazine
“GoToMyPC is definitely a hit in the business world. It's simple, clean, and gets to the point.” – HotHardware
GETTING STARTED IS EASY
1) Download the GoToMyPC app from the App Store.
2) Make sure you have GoToMyPC installed on the Mac or PC you want to access.
3) Tap the GoToMyPC app from your iPad or iPhone to access your computer.
Your computer is always just a few taps away. GoToMyPC is…
• Use your computer wherever you take your iPad or iPhone – meaning everywhere.
• Instantly access any application or file on your Mac or PC.
• GoToMyPC is famous for its reliability and free 24/7 Global Customer Support.
• Instant access to all your files, programs and network
• Works seamlessly with your existing firewalls – no need for special configuration
• Precision mouse control so it’s easy to tap the details
• 300% zoom to see details and work without straining your eyes
• Full keyboard functionality, including special keys like Alt, Ctrl and Tab
• Fast, auto-corrected typing with the Preview Text feature
• Copy and paste between your computer and apps on your phone
• Hear sound coming from the computer you are accessing (PC only)
• Multitasking capability
• Keyboard Locking and Screen Blanking on the computer you access (PC only)
• Multi-monitor support
• 128-bit AES encryption, dual passwords and end-to-end user authentication
• Connects over 3G, 4G and Wi-Fi networks
• Bluetooth keyboard support
NOTE: To use this free application, you must first have a GoToMyPC subscription on the computer(s) you want to access.
•Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app...we use it all the time in our business. Never lets us down. Highly recommend.
I love the app
I have been using this app for many years
so I can do my paperwork at home while running my business. I really depend on it
also to check into my office computer to view our upcoming schedule and to write out client charts.
Always showing your systems unavailable
When you need to use it it’s always saying your computers are unavailable. When you call for help they say it’s your internet or computer. But the system next to it is ok. The technician was very rude
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.