Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Being away from your computer doesn’t mean you have to miss out on online events. The free GoToWebinar mobile app lets you not only see and hear webinars, but take part in them as well. No matter where you are, you can ask questions, take part in polls and more.
Attend and participate in online events while you’re on the move.
• Join easily by tapping the online event link in an invite email or your calendar.
• Use a single tap to dial in to the phone conference or connect to audio using WiFi or 4G/3G.
• View the event speaker’s slide presentations up close.
• Participate in polls, raise your hand and ask the event speaker a question.
• View up to 6 webcams on any iOS device
HOW TO JOIN AN EVENT
There is no purchase necessary to attend a GoToWebinar event. Two easy ways to join:
• Tap an event link in the invite email or your calendar.
• Tap the GoToWebinar icon after you download the app and enter the session ID.
• Upon joining an event, you will automatically connect to audio through your Internet connection (WiFi or 4G/3G).
• For the best audio experience, plug a headset into your iPhone, iPad or iPad Touch.
• If you prefer to dial in over your phone line, you can do that with a single tap after joining the event.
• If you are attending the event in person, easily disconnect from audio any time so you can continue to participate in polls and see the speaker’s presentation up close.
NOTE: Due to network constraints, iPhone users on the Verizon network will be unable to join the event and dial in over the phone at the same time.
If additional presenters are using webcams, you will automatically see them upon joining the event.
• While it is possible to stream video over a 4G/3G connection, WiFi is recommended to avoid charges with your network carrier.
What's New in Version 220.127.116.11
* Improved Chinese translations
* Improved support for AirPlay as an audio device
* Enhanced performance on devices using Apple A7 or newer CPUs (64b support)
* Many other bug fixes and enhancements
I am a first-time user. I've used GoToMeeting many times. This was the first time I attended a webinar on my iPad using GoToWebinar.
I was running late for the webinar. Five minutes before the webinar was supposed to start, I clicked the link in the announcement email. I was taken to the app store and asked to download the app. I was not a happy camper! But, I found that the app quickly downloaded. Then, I re-clicked the l link in the email and the app opened and I was participating in the webinar.
I didn't have to sign in, sign up, or give any contact info. I was in! Thanks for making this a seamless process.
Love, Love, Love It!!!
This program has been a God send. A co-worker recommended and I appreciate the way that it helps you become mindful. I never budgeting it completed a daily register before. I just went to the store and spend and while I never went over draft I just knew how much money I had. This actually allows you to set limits for yourself without making you feel guilty if you have to borrow from another budget. Love it.
Very easy, very helpful!!
Having missed out on the beginnings of webinars in the past, this app was perfect for me! I could set it up in advance, so when the time arrived, I was just a tap away from the webinar I wanted to join. No fumbling around trying to find the email or trying to remember the link to get there. Furthermore, for webinars I pre-enter, it gives info on what is coming up, and what webinars are occurring right now.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 05, 2015
- Version: 18.104.22.168
- Size: 41.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Citrix Online LLC
- © 2010-15 Citrix Systems, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.