By Damian Carte
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Our goal is to help people not get caught out by fake sneakers. Counterfeiters cause the loss of Billions of $$$ each year for brands and marketplaces but more importantly for sneaker fans!
Use the goVerify app to:
- Spot fakes online
- Spot fakes in stores
- Improve your chances of selling online by taking photographs sneakerheads will be looking for
How does goVerify work? By partnering with respected sneaker owners and retailers we have access to intimate knowledge about genuine sneakers. We spend time photographing and compiling detailed step-by-step guides that are (hopefully) simple to follow. It takes many hours, sometimes days, to produce just one sneaker guide, so we have to charge for it otherwise we would not be able to keep going. We do however have some gems that are free.
Get hold of us, we are open to suggestions.. after all this company was started by sneaker fans who had nowhere else to turn but to one another.
What's New in Version 1.1.2
Minor bug fixes
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jun 12, 2017
- Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 101 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Damian Carte
- © 2016 goVerify LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- goVerify guide for Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Pirate Black$2.99
- goVerify guide for Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2$1.99
- Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Beluga 2.0$1.99
- goVerify guide for Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost Chocolate$1.99
- goVerify guide for Puma (x Rihanna) Fenty Fur Slider$1.99
- goVerify guide for Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Oxford Tan$2.99
- goVerify guide for Adidas Yeezy Boost 350$2.99
- goVerify guide for Adidas NMD Runner Light Onix$1.99
- goVerify guide for Puma (x Rihanna) Creeper 2$1.99
- goVerify guide for Puma (x Rihanna) Creeper$1.99