GoWatchIt - Find movies to watch on Netflix, Amazon, Fandango, Hulu, Redbox, iTunes, Xbox and more
By Plexus Entertainment, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GoWatchIt is the quickest and most convenient way to search for and find where movies are playing across all platforms. Search for a movie and see where it's currently available to watch, whether in theaters, on DVD or Blu-ray, online or On Demand. Save the movies you want to see to your universal GoWatchIt Queue and receive alerts for each film as soon as they become available on the services you care about. You'll never again forget when that awesome film comes to theaters, and you'll be delightfully reminded when that film becomes available for online streaming or download.
*Please be aware*
You CANNOT stream movies directly on GoWatchIt. Instead, GoWatchIt points you to all the services where you can watch a particular film.
Use GoWatchIt to search for movies available across the following services: Amazon, Amazon Instant Video, Amazon Prime, iTunes, Fandango, Hulu, Hulu Plus, Movies on Demand on Cable, Netflix, Netflix Instant, Redbox, SnagFilms, SundanceNow, Xbox Video and YouTube. More services are constantly being added. All movie rental and purchasing occurs within the confines of those services. We do not ask for your credit card.
With the GoWatchIt app you can:
- Find where movies are playing across all platforms
- Add movies to your universal GoWatchIt Queue
- Manage and filter your GoWatchIt Queue
- Set up alerts and receive emails when movies in your queue become available to watch
- Rate and review movies
- Add the movies you've seen to your personal Watched List
Visit us online: http://www.gowatchit.com
Experiencing issues? Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"At [GoWatchIt], you can find out right now where, how and if a movie is available with one quick search. You can also ask to be notified when it becomes available. (Why aren’t all movies available through all channels? The movie companies these days must have some irrational fear of giving the customers what they want.)" -- The New York Times
"[GoWatchIt] . . . a site that searches the web for a movie's availability for sale or streaming. Nifty. Useful." -- Roger Ebert
"[GoWatchIt] lets you create one movie queue to rule them all: theatrical releases, streaming or download, DVD or Blu-ray, and cable video on demand." -- CNET
"Wouldn’t it be nice if there were one place to keep track of that documentary your friend recommended, the Steve Carrel thing with the funny trailer, and that Ryan Gosling flick you’ve been waiting for on Netflix? Now playing: exactly that." -- Netted, By the Webbys
"[GoWatchIt] seems to be a good webapp for keeping track of all the movies you'd to see [sic]. Five years ago that wouldn't be necessary as I mostly watched movies from only Netflix, but now we have so many options that tools like [GoWatchIt] can save time and frustration." -- Lifehacker
Download the GoWatchIt app today. The best part: it's free!
What's New in Version 2.0
Welcome to GoWatchIt 2.0!
- We gave the app a complete design refresh. It's now fully optimized for iOS 7.
- You can now mark movies as "Watched" and build/manage your own Watched List.
- Did you like the film or hate it? Add your star ratings and write reviews for the movies you've seen.
- Find a movie you want to watch? Share it with your friends.
- A much better search -- it's now quicker and easier to find the movies you're looking for, plus we improved actor/director search
- A better (and hopefully simpler) sign up and log in experience
- Watching trailers now keeps you in the app
Love it since the update
Much faster and easier to use interface. Great way to find movies I want to see and keep a running list. Then when I decide to watch one, this app tells me what formats I can find it in. Can also rate, filter and mark them watched. Nice app!
If you like movies you'll love this app
It's just the best way to see how to watch the movies you want to see and keep track of them.
Best app to track & remember the movies you want to see.
Love this app. Not only for film in theaters but also those on Netflix, iTunes etc.