GOZOA - Play & learn math
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PLAY & LEARN, SOLVE MATH TASKS + JUMP AND RUN IN THE PLATFORM GAME. HOURS WITH LOTS OF FUN.
THIS IS THE FULL VERSION. This version is identical to the lite version after all in-app purchases have been made. This app requires iPad 2 or newer.
6 STARS "EDITOR´S CHOICE" -TOPBESTAPPSFORKIDS.COM
4,5 STARS "An app you don´t want to miss!" - BESTAPPSFORKIDS.COM
4,5 STARS - THEIPHONEAPPREVIEW.COM
Rated 9 out of 10 by - APPSTOREARCADE.COM
Chosen as a TOP PICK by - FUNEDUCATIONALAPPS.COM
Welcome to an exciting math game adventure.
The evil Villain has stolen all the star numbers and you have to win them back by completing the 9 levels and solve all the math assignments. If you need to take a math break, you’re always able to spend your collected coins in the shop and dress up GOZOA and his friends.
GOZOA – Play & learn math is a math edutainment app for children aged 5–8. The app is approved and quality-assured by teachers, educationalists, app reviewers and kids.
GOZOA strikes a perfect balance between play and learning. The learning games were designed so that the level of mathematics increases the further you advance in the game.
• Recognize numbers up to 20
• Write numbers up to 9
• Sorting things based on shape and colour
• Build up numeracy skills by connecting names of numbers, symbols, and quantity
• Addition by solving simple math problems
• Geometric shapes
• Symmetry and reverse images
• Conceptual knowledge (fewest/most, biggest/smallest, etc.)
• Adding up to 10
• English voiceover – can be played even if the child cannot read.
• Fun platform game with 9 different levels dispersed over 3 worlds.
• The child earns stars depending on how well he/she solves the problems.
• 20 different types of math assignments and more than 50 assignments total
• Clothing shop: coins can be used to buy clothes for GOZOA.
• Up to 3 different games can be in progress at the same time.
Your child embarks on a math adventure with a coherent storyline dispersed over three unique worlds. The task is to win back all the star numbers from the evil Villain by completing all the levels where he/she is challenged along the way with interactive math assignments and is motivated at the same time by collecting coins which he/she can use later on to dress up GOZOA and his friends. This combination means that your child will not lose motivation but will want to learn more.
WHAT MAKES GOZOA UNIQUE?
- A recipe for fun. Combines math tasks with a platform game, similar to computer games.
- A cartoon universe and catchy music.
- A “player history” section, telling parents and teachers which math skills the child needs to practise. GOZOA supports up to 3 player profiles.
- Follows the math curriculum.
This app works only on iPads and requires iPad 2 or newer
This app does not report any user data.
This app contains no advertisements or external links.
If you have any problems with the game, criticism or praise, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. We guarantee a quick response.
What's New in Version 1.3.2
Fixed some minor graphics issues.
Good game, but problem in level 5
My son really likes this game, but there's a number match challenge in level 5 where there is one dot, but no number 1 available to choose as the answer. Is there a fix for this?
As a former preK teacher and now homeschool mom, I recommend this game to you as both fun and educational.
My 4 yr old grandson's up to level 4 and having lots of fun learning math.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 20, 2014
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 75.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gozoa ApS
- © GOZOA 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.