By Haymarket Business Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WINNER Business App of the Year PPA Digital Publishing Awards 2013.
iPad edition of GP magazine brings you all the content from the fortnightly print edition, plus extra clinical images and CPD tools. The highlights include in-depth news and analysis, a comprehensive medical education section and a GP Life section offering inspiration, reviews and competitions. And it's free to all UK GPs.
Key interactive features
• Search all editions of GP magazine in your iPad library.
• Write and save notes in folders, and email to yourself or colleagues.
• Bookmark your favourite pages and save in folders.
• Share articles via Twitter, Facebook and email.
• See the latest news and GP jobs direct from GPonline.com.
Purchase single issues of GP Magazine for £3.99 or…
6 months £34.99
12 months £74.99
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless you turn off the auto-renew function within 24 hours of the end of your current subscription period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of your current subscription period at the current subscription price.
• You can turn off auto-renewal in your Account settings in the App store.
• There are no cancellations of your current subscription within the active period of that subscription.
For subscription support or queries please email SupportGPiPadapp@haymarket.com or visit our FAQ site at http://www.gponline.com/channel/ipad-app-faqs/
What's New in Version 2.0.0
- Major redesign of the user interface and optimised for iOS7
- Improved in-issue page navigation
- Storefront and archive interface improvements
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Apr 21, 2014
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 9.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Haymarket Business Media Ltd.
- © Haymarket Media Group Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- GP Magazine Nov 21st 2012$5.99
- GP Magazine$109.99