By Chris Oklota
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Why pay for multiple apps to get all of the most commonly used GPS utilities on your iPhone? With GPS All-In-One, get a GPS compass, altimeter, trip tracker, current location, maps, and speedometer all in one convenient app!
It's the easiest way to turn your iPhone into a true GPS utility for any road trip, hike, climb, bike ride, or wherever else you travel with your phone.
Apps included in this all-in-one bundle:
- GPS update info, including coordinates, altitude, accuracy, and speed
- Trip tracking, including elapsed time, distance traveled, average and max speed
- Trip track and current location Map views
- Road, Satellite, Hybrid, and Terrain map views.
Please note, this app is made to work with the GPS capabilities of the 3G iPhone. It will work on older iPhone models, but the accuracy will not be that great, and some data will not be available. iPod Touch is not supported.
- As a GPS utility, many features of this app require a GPS connection to work. If you are not outside, you likely do not have a GPS connection, and some features of the app will report that they are currently not available.
- If you have an iPhone 3GS, the Compass uses the built-in magnetometer. If your phone is older, the Compass is a GPS-based compass, which means that you have to be moving for it to work. Your direction is computed based multiple GPS points.
- This app does not work on the iPod Touch.
- First generation iPhones do not provide any GPS data, so a lot of the functionality in this app will not be available on those devices.
What's New in Version 2.2
- fixed an issue with speedometer reading
Bad app. Does not work
This app promises a lot and delivers very little. Continually get "speed not available" "altitude not available" messages. Speed bounces all over while your actual speed is steady. Was on ocean and it would not report sea level correctly. When you zoom map out, it continually zooms back in so you can't see what you were looking for. This is one of those apps that makes you wish for an appstore guarantee policy so you could get your money back.
Doesn't fully operate on a ipod touch
While the GPS function operates, the touch does not have a compass and can not determine altitude. Get the free GPS app instead
Gps all in one
Piece of junk app. The only thing that works is the timer. I can't believe apple even allowed this to be purchased on am I-phone.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Feb 16, 2010
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 0.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chris Oklota
- © 2009 CLO Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.