By William Denniss
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GPS Log is the best way for people of all walks of life to log their adventures great and small. Whether you're backpacking through Europe, or exploring your local neighborhood, GPS Log gives you everything you need to capture your travels, share your favorite places with your friends, and find your way back again!
How it works:
1. GPS Log gets your location from the GPS automatically.
2. You add photos, text and tags (if you want)
3. Later, browse the list of saved log entries or search by text and tags.
4. Easily view logged locations on a map, and get directions to return.
5. Connect with your friends by sharing single log entries, trip maps and lifetime maps over Facebook, Twitter, email and more.
Try 'GPS Log' risk free with the 'GPS Log LITE' version.
NOTE: GPS Log works best on devices with actual GPS receivers such as the iPhone, and iPad configurations with Cellular Data. Locations obtained on other devices will be less accurate.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Traveling around the world and want to remember where you went? Or, going to a new coffee shop in your neighborhood? GPS Log records all your adventures, great and small.
GPS Log works with no data connection, great when you're far from civilization or overseas. [NOTE: if you plan to use GPS Log with no data connection, please read http://gpslog.cc/nodata for important information on how to do this].
GPS Log preserves your battery life. Unlike some tracking tools, with GPS Log you power it up when you want want a log - then you power it down immediately. Saving your precious battery for more important things (such as calling for help if you are lost!).
Log the cities you visit, rate the restaurants in your city, geotag your photographs, remember where you parked your car, or where you went out. Record the mountain, river, or run you conquered, and much much more. With GPS Log, you can log just about anything.
More information: http://GPSLogApp.com
User Forum: http://GPSLogApp.com/forum
If you experience any issues using GPS Log, PLEASE use the links on GPS Log's Settings screen to contact us by email or via the forums. When issues are left as reviews, we are unable to contact you to help.
What's New in Version 5.3.1
New in 5.3:
– Sort by distance! Find the closest spikes to where you are now, all offline.
– arm64 support: the app will run faster on the latest iOS hardware
Will not sync on iPad Mini
Crashes when attempting to sync. If I delete the app it will sync 1 time after re installation. W
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Mar 01, 2014
- Version: 5.3.1
- Size: 16.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: William Denniss
- © 2009-2014 William Denniss
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.