The GPS Phone Tracker is an application that allows you to track and follow other people with your iPhone.
Use GPS technology to see where your friends and family are located and where they have been for the past 72 hours.
- See people's movements for the past 24 hours
- Locate anyone with an accuracy of 30 feet
- Select time frame to see other's movements
- Use satellite maps or street maps
The GPS Phone Tracker combines the robust GPS functionality of the iPhone with the most popular internet mapping tool to create a secure, permission-based system that allows people to see each other's current location as well follow their movements for the past 24 hours.
With the GPS Phone Tracker you can:
- Follow kids movements during the day
- Know where family is at any time
- Track employees during work hours
- Locate friends
- Find lost or stolen phones
- To follow another person, they must use the GPS Phone Tracker to grant you permission.
- IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS, PLEASE EMAIL US AT: HELP @ iPHONE-TRACKER.NET
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We've fixed some bugs and made some changes based on your feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
Great when it works
But just as often, it doesn't work
Just like above...
Only works some times...
Downloaded this app for use on my iPhone and my daughter's. She is 15 and was going to a concert in a nearby city, and I wanted to be able to track her just to have some assurance that she was she was supposed to be. That was not to be.
The app says it will drop a location pin as frequently as every 10 minutes. I verified the settings myself, and everything was set correctly, but I only got 2 location updates the entire 6 hours she was gone. I also checked to make sure she had the app running while she was gone, and it does appear that she did. I even checked it when she got home, holding both phones in my hands, with strong wifi and gps signals, and it STILL wouldn't update except when I closed the app on both phones and restarted it.
As an added annoyance, every time I'd check the app to see if by some magic it had maybe update her location, I would have to reselect my settings. EVERY TIME! (I wanted it to show me all locations for the past 4 hours, but the app kept defaulting back to only showing the one most recent pin location. To see BOTH pins for the full 6 hours I had to repeatedly reset the setting each time. There REALLY ought to be some way to save a setting for an individual you're following, but if there is a way to do so, I could not find it....)
So, the app basically wasted a lot of my time and did almost nothing for me. I'm just glad I didn't pay for it - I'd have been really mad if I'd paid money for such a nonfunctional app!
- JLC Mobile, LLC
- 9.2 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © JLC Mobile, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Follow 10 People Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.