More infos at gps-tracker-tool.de (support url).
WHAT IT'S NOT
- You can NOT track other phones with this app! This is a "remote control" for one of the dedicated hardware GPS trackers from the list of compatible models.
- You cannot send SMS from iPod/iPhone devices. However, you can still use the LIVE tracking features.
- app will draft SMS commands for you - no need to carry around the tracker's manual
- built-in compass for off-road navigation to tracker location
- offers cell triangulation as fallback
- reverse geocoding
- administration of multiple trackers
- visual set-up of geo-fence
- configurable unit system (mi, km/h – m, ft)
- quick commands = easy accessible custom commands
- in-app purchases to enable the GPRS live tracking features for some models: Trip history, trip start & end alerts, speed alert, geo fences, KML export
You just copy the whole incoming SMS and switch to the app. It will then try to match it against known formats. All data can then usually be visualized on the map. Please understand that iOS DOES NOT ALLOW to intercept incoming SMS automatically! Some tracker models can be monitored via the internet.
SUPPORTED TRACKER MODELS
Anywhere (TK 108),
Concox (GT02, GT011, GT 100),
Incutex (TK 5000*, TK 104, TK 105*, TK 106),
meitrack (VT 310 v6, VT 310 v7),
PAJ* (Allround, Easy, Gold, Motorcycle, Mini, Personal, Power, Professional),
Simvalley (GT 60, GT 170, GT 280),
TKstar* (Bike, 816 OBD, 901, 905, 909),
Toplovo (TL 202),
Wonde Proud (SPT 10, VT 10),
Xexun* (TK 101, TK 102, TK 102-2, TK 102v6, TK 103, TK 103-2, TK 104, TK 106, TK 201, TK 201-2, TK 202, TK 203, TK 206, XT 009)
* InApp live tracking via GPRS for these models possible. After you made the tracker connect to the server, the feature can be activated with an InApp purchase.
Model names might not always be unique amongst manufacturers, so if your tracker came with a manual, you can check for compatibility here: https://gps-tracker-tool.de/compatibility/ (see also support-url)
- Please note that while you can send iMessages, you cannot send SMS from an iPad or iPod and therefore you would have very limited functionality on these devices. Still, an iPad would be a good choice for the live tracking part.
- Since iOS 10, short messages which contain links will be broken up into two. This makes copying a whole message impossible. You might have to miss out on the app's ability to visualize an incoming message from certain trackers.
(If you experience any problem or have a feature request, please send us an e-mail. You find the address in the app's help section.)
- new model: Jin Sheng S1 pet tracker
- bugfix: "online help" http link
- "Galileo" app was renamed to "Guru Maps"
- Adding a new tracker allows you to read "Getting started" docs.
Ratings and Reviews
Best I've found
Best app for multiple devices. I'm hoping there's a web page to do the little detailed things like geo fence
good value for money after all
I finally found this app after I already spent more than 10$ on similar apps. I like how it supports dozens of tracker types. The interface is simple - yet powerful. Little gimmicks like “quick commands” are not very obvious from the beginning. I was also surprised how the app was capable of locating cell ids when it was suddenly necessary. There is some other app on the store which just does that - and it is 5$! It’s a shame though, that you still have to copy your incoming SMS and switch to the app. Apple does not allow apps to access the messages directly. Apart from that I can recommend this app to anyone with a compatible tracker. You can even check the compatibility beforehand on the developers website. I have a TK 5000 and this app makes it enjoyable! :-)
I can recommend this tool, because it’s the only helpful app that I could find to go along with my TK 102 tracker. You can configure multiple trackers. There are many tracker types available and I am pretty sure that I will stick to it. Update: it can handle cell-IDs now!
- Michael Hoereth
- 9.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010 Michael Höreth
- In-App Purchases
- One Quarter $4.99
- One Month $1.99
- One Year $15.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.