Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ON SALE! 50% OFF!
"One of the better GPS apps for sporting enthusiasts for the iPhone..."
- Bryan Wolfe, AppAdvice.com
Do you want to track your outdoor activities?
Do you need to navigate to waypoints?
Do you want to store your favorite destinations?
GPS Tracks is an ideal app for your outdoor navigational needs, it makes navigating to a specific point and tracking your outdoor activities very simple. It will keep track of your activities and allow you to easliy navigate to coordinates.
GPS Tracks is now available for the Mac in the Mac App Store! GPS Tracks is one of the only tracking applications to sync data between iOS and OS X.
No login or account required, just turn it on and go!
Use Applications -
- Great for hiking offline, running, walking, and biking to track your route!
- Great for photographers who need to track location data for their pictures!
- Great for hunters and fishermen who need to store specific locations!
- Great for military navigational applications!
- Track your location/route of your activity
- Store favorite locations
- Take GPS static observations to average current location for more accurate waypoints
- Easily navigate to waypoints with the waypoint guide on the compass
- Add fully editable waypoints on the fly to your current track either manually or from you favorite locations
- Add a vector as a waypoint with angle and distance
- Convert between four sets of coordinates (Decimal, DMS, MGRS, UTM) anytime
- Glide Ratio is viewable and tracked during recording
- Use degrees or mils for the compass
- Add MGRS Grid overlay to map
- Create routes to follow manually before you start your track
- GPS Tracks uses WGS84 datum, over 220 datums available with an In-App purchase.
- Map measuring tools allow you to measure area and distance on the map
- Draw or drop pins to measure
- iCloud syncing (will sync between Mac, iPad, and iPhone version)
- Import/Export to Dropbox iCloud Drive or iTunes File Sharing
- Send locations to the Navigon/TomTom/Google app or the default Maps app for driving directions
- Share your location with friends with a text message (SMS) or email with a direct link to your location on a map
- Import and export tracks/coordinates in a BIN, CSV, GPX, or KML format
- Email exported files
- Post track stats to Facebook and Twitter
- Export track with photos to KMZ file to export your photos taken during the track
- Limited support for importing NMEA files
Review History -
- View your track on the map with the ability to replay the route
- View detailed statistics of the track
- View the waypoints saved with each track
- Add the track to the main map to view while recording a new track
- Change track color
There are many other great features.
GPS Tracks Pro (Auto-Renewing Yearly Subscription In-App Purchase)
- Use Mapbox maps, NOAA nautical charts, FAA charts, and many other alternate map sources
- Save maps for offline use
- Use custom Map Tile Server URLs
- Subscription syncs via iCloud to other devices
GPS Tracks Pro Subscriptions Available:
1-year subscription - $19.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE:
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of your current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal, as stated above, within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Current subscribers may not be canceled during the active subscription period, but you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.9.3
- Added pressure reading to the GPS Data tab
- Added feature to allow user to center the map near the bottom of the view
- Improved battery life while recording in the background
- Many speed improvements and bug fixes
This IS the GPS app you're looking for..
I looked at a lot of GPS apps and wasted money on several too limited to be useful. I wanted a tool for planning, mapping, and tracking kayak trips on rivers and waterways and this works perfectly. I lay out my route on the iPad (bigger screen) sync that to iPhone, then Tracks guides us down the route. Blazing new trails? Open map, hit start and Tracks maps your path giving course, speed, elevation, coordinates etc. with or without cell service. Very sensitive and accurate. It will get you where you want to go and safely back again. On 5s I can let it run with occasional checking on location and camera use and get a good 6hrs run time on a full battery. Feature rich, it takes a little time to learn all it can do but well worth the investment.
If you need an off-road GPS tool, this is it!
Best GPS System on iPhone!
I do a lot of off roading and mountain biking where the roads are not on the map and are not accurate this is a latitude and longitude based tracking system that uses lat and long instead of streets and addresses. It's awesome if you need precise GPS outside of a rural area. So if you "drop a pin" it actually has the pin exactly where you dropped it not at the nearest cross road or address! I love this app. If my iPhone only had one use this app would be it! And if can do a hella lot more. Stuff I can't even fully understand. This is worth the $10 you can buy it for.
Excellent for geotagging photos
I've been using this app for a while when I go out on photowalks, to geotag my photos in Lightroom afterwards. I particularly like that it can save the gpx track directly to Dropbox, so when I get to my computer I can just load it in Lightroom without having to export it from my phone first. I'm also impressed by how little battery it uses; I went out on a two hour walk last weekend and it used less than 10% of my battery, even at the maximum accuracy setting.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Apr 16, 2016
- Version: 2.9.3
- Size: 13.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: David Morneault
- © 2011 David Morneault
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Also Included In
Top In-App Purchases
- GPS Tracks Pro$19.99
- Datum Add-On Pack$2.99