Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ON SALE! 50% OFF!
"One of the better GPS apps for sporting enthusiasts for the iPhone..."
- Bryan Wolfe, AppAdvice.com
Do you want to track your outdoor activities?
Do you need to navigate to waypoints?
Do you want to store your favorite destinations?
GPS Tracks is an ideal app for your outdoor navigational needs, it makes navigating to a specific point and tracking your outdoor activities very simple. It will keep track of your activities and allow you to easliy navigate to coordinates.
GPS Tracks is now available for the Mac in the Mac App Store! GPS Tracks is one of the only tracking applications to sync data between iOS and OS X.
No login or account required, just turn it on and go!
Use Applications -
- Great for hiking offline, running, walking, and biking to track your route!
- Great for photographers who need to track location data for their pictures!
- Great for hunters and fishermen who need to store specific locations!
- Great for military navigational applications!
- Track your location/route of your activity
- Store favorite locations
- Take GPS static observations to average current location for more accurate waypoints
- Easily navigate to waypoints with the waypoint guide on the compass
- Add fully editable waypoints on the fly to your current track either manually or from you favorite locations
- Add a vector as a waypoint with angle and distance
- Convert between four sets of coordinates (Decimal, DMS, MGRS, UTM) anytime
- Glide Ratio is viewable and tracked during recording
- Use degrees or mils for the compass
- Add MGRS Grid overlay to map
- Create routes to follow manually before you start your track
- GPS Tracks uses WGS84 datum, over 220 datums available with an In-App purchase.
- Map measuring tools allow you to measure area and distance on the map
- Draw or drop pins to measure
- iCloud syncing (will sync between Mac, iPad, and iPhone version)
- Import/Export to Dropbox iCloud Drive or iTunes File Sharing
- Send locations to the Navigon/TomTom/Google app or the default Maps app for driving directions
- Share your location with friends with a text message (SMS) or email with a direct link to your location on a map
- Import and export tracks/coordinates in a BIN, CSV, GPX, or KML format
- Email exported files
- Post track stats to Facebook and Twitter
- Export track with photos to KMZ file to export your photos taken during the track
- Limited support for importing NMEA files
Review History -
- View your track on the map with the ability to replay the route
- View detailed statistics of the track
- View the waypoints saved with each track
- Add the track to the main map to view while recording a new track
- Change track color
There are many other great features.
GPS Tracks Pro (Auto-Renewing Yearly Subscription In-App Purchase)
- Use Mapbox maps, NOAA nautical charts, FAA charts, and many other alternate map sources
- Save maps for offline use
- Use custom Map Tile Server URLs
- Subscription syncs via iCloud to other devices
GPS Tracks Pro Subscriptions Available:
1-year subscription - $19.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE:
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of your current period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged at the same price for renewal, as stated above, within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
Current subscribers may not be canceled during the active subscription period, but you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.9.4
- Added Notes field to each saved track to allow users to save notes with tracks
- Improved iCloud sync speed
- Fixed bug where app would stop recording in the Low setting
- Fixed bug in chart when the track contained a pause
- Many speed improvements and bug fixes
What a tremendous app!! The tracking capability and track recording as well as entering waypoint coordinates and navigating to a set of waypoints sets this app above all others!! The ability to save a map while online and then to be working in a swamp with no cell service and navigate using same map is priceless!!!!!
Thanks, David, for a truly great app!!!!
Comprehensive. A pro app deserving your money
This has been indispensable for long solo runs in the wilderness on unfamiliar trails. Also has proven useful for designing and marking trail race courses. Huge feature set. Tons of customization. Fast and reliable watch app. Stays up to date to utilize the latest iOS features.
Fast and reliable app for recording tracks. It has a ton of features for a professional but is easy enough to use by a casual user.
This is one of the best nav app I have used. Easy to import and export tracks. There even are measuring tools included for planning purposes.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Jul 05, 2016
- Version: 2.9.4
- Size: 14.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: David Morneault
- © 2011 David Morneault
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Also Included In
Top In-App Purchases
- GPS Tracks Pro$19.99
- Datum Add-On Pack$2.99