By William McRae
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"GPS" gives you access to your iPhone's GPS functionality and more.
The simple display shows your current:
- Heading (where a compass is available).
- Speed or Speed Average
Street and Topographic maps are available care of several different map providers including maps.google.com. and openstreetmap.org.
And trace statistics including:
- Time and Distance
- Minimum and Maximum Altitude
- Average and Maximum speed.
Via the settings you can:
- Choose between Latitude & Longitude formats and UTM coordinates.
- Choose between meters or feet and formats.
- Choosing Speed or Average Speed.
- Keep your iPhone awake.
- Trace while GPS is in the background.
- Automatically pause when you stop.
- Shutdown when the battery started getting low.
more features are on the way...
What's New in Version 3.1.0
Adding UTM coordinates display and general iOS updates.
Simple but great
I love this app. The screen is easy to read and gives you the vital gps and altitude information. KISS keep it simple stupid and they did a great job.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: May 09, 2014
- Version: 3.1.0
- Size: 1.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: William McRae
- © William McRae
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.