gps4cam Pro - Geotag Your Photos
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With gps4cam Pro you can geotag the photos you take with your favorite digital camera. Thanks to gps4cam Pro, you will never again waste your time trying to find out where you took a specific picture - from now on, all your photos will be localized! The App works with all camera brands and there is no need to synchronize manually your camera and your iPhone. What’s more, you can use gps4cam Pro without connecting to a network, which is perfect for trips abroad.
gps4cam Pro has been created to answer some of your most demanding requirements and offer both new features (such as cloud capabilities) and usability enhancements.
- DPREVIEW: A great tool for photographers, gps4cam is compatible with every image format (jpg, raw, tiff...) and is the ideal accessory for every kind of digital camera
- TUAW: GPS4CAM works flawlessly and quickly, and is an excellent addition to the app library of any photographer with an iPhone
You can use gps4cam Pro in 3 steps:
1. Launch gps4cam Pro and press the ‘Start a new trip’ button.
2. At the end of your trip, press the ‘QR Code’ button (previously ‘Export’ button), which will generate a 2D bar code. Take a picture with your camera of this screen.
3. To upload the pictures on your mac or pc, you can use gps4cam desktop (free download on our website: GPS4CAM.com). This software will geotag automatically your pictures.
- No need to synchronize manually the time and date of your iPhone and your camera
- Share one bar code with several cameras
- Date your photos with iPhone data
- Visualize the trip and different capture points on a map
- Share the geotagged pictures on websites like Flickr, Picasa or Panoramio
- Organize the geotagged pictures with software like iPhoto, Aperture or Lightroom (mac or pc).
- Works with all camera brands including Canon, Nikon, Sony and Panasonic
- Geotag all the usual image formats (jpg, raw, tiff...)
- Contextual help and instructions
- Complete FAQ
- Guided tour
- Possibility to extend the GPS search
- Possibility to name your trip
- GPX export
4 MODES, 4 WAYS OF USING THE APP
- Standard: one capture at the period you want (ex: 1, 5 or 10 minutes)
- Precise: one capture at the period you want (ex: every 30 seconds)
- Energy saving: localization via GSM antennas (only on iPhone 3Gs, 4, 4S)
- Manual: Capture by shaking the iPhone
Note: Continued use of GPS can dramatically decrease battery life. To save battery, use the Energy Saving Mode or the Manual mode.
SOME REVIEWS OF GPS4CAM
- "You could purchase a GPS peripheral for your camera or add the location information to each photo manually—or give gps4cam a try. (...) Great app." (MacLife)
- "If you are a photographer and you have an iPhone, gps4cam is the iPhone app you need!" (onextrapixel.com)
- "Very useful iPhone app." (The-Digital-Picture.com)
- "Overall, it's a brilliant idea that's well executed and well priced." (learningdslr.com)
What's New in Version 8.0.1
gps4cam on the Apple watch
Easy way to geo-tag photos
Ida you're like me and your camera doesn't geotag your photos, this app does the trick, by tracking time & GPS location on the iPhone, then post-processing your photos before you import them into your computer. I recommend it highly!
Please apply it to ios 10.
Launch the app and stop it.
Does the job perfectly
gps4cam really works like a charm. I have done multiple trips with it and in conjunction with the desktop app it has (nearly) always worked flawlessly. I love that it also adjusts the time of the pictures! "Nearly always" because I had a case where I started it in flight mode and it didn't pick up new locations even after flight mode was disabled. So all my pictures were tagged with the same airport (last position before flight mode). Nevertheless I give 5 stars!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 23, 2015
- Version: 8.0.1
- Size: 17.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese
- Seller: SYSMIGO
- © Copyright(c) 2009-2015 sysmigo. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.