GR Remote Viewer for Ricoh GR2
By Xiao Xiao
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The must-have app for you Ricoh GR II.
*** Full iOS 11 Support: Drag & Drop, Files, Multitasking ***
* Connect to you Ricoh GR II's WiFi and browse all photos inside.
* Save the best shots to iPhone's camera roll or app's inside storage, in the format you choose. Creation Date can be saved optionally.
* Add geo location info to JPG photos
* Share via iOS, to Facebook, Instagram, Lightroom or any apps you installed on your phone.
* Both JPG and RAW format are supported.
* Copy photos saved in app's inside storage from iTunes or visiting FTP/WebDAV servers on your PC/Mac.
What's New in Version 2.3
Fixed bunch of bugs related to local storage.
Works better than Ricoh's! Great iOS 11 Support.
Thank you so much to the author for restoring the ability to save RAW images to the Camera Roll. It makes it so easy to bring a bunch of images into Lightroom Mobile. Especially until Lightroom adds support for the iOS 11 Files app. It’s great that the author already added iOS 11 Files support!
Unlike Ricoh's app this one just works. Finds your camera and downloads the JPGs and and RAWs you want directly to the camera roll.
I was skeptical but it's worth the $10. (Painful we have to pay $ since the Ricoh app is so bad.)
It would be nice if the downloads used the background tasks feature in iOS so you can background the app while the downloads complete.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 09, 2017
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 42.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bosnian, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Urdu
- Seller: Xiao Xiao
- © XIAO XIAO
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.