Realize your creative ideas in Embroidery with the help of this useful app and your embroidery machine.
Create a design on iPad, share with friends. And, of course, embroider!
(GR5 Lite version has limitations, see below.)
• Creating embroidery design from scratch.
• Work with gestures, touches and pointer.
• Creating segments with outlines or stitches.
• Correction points of segments.
• Copy, delete segments.
• Rotating and mirroring segments.
• Change type of filling in segments.
• Change the color, size, density of stitches in the segments.
• Change the sewing order.
• Combining designs from different files.
• The "snap to grid".
• 3D view and slow drawing.
• Size of embroidery - up to 800x800 millimeters.
• Number of stitches - up to 200 thousands.
• Number of segments - up to 2000.
• Up to 100 most recent actions you can undo or redo.
• Export designs to the universal format of machine embroidery.
-- GR5 Lite has a limit of 20 segments and 2000 stitches for export
to an universal format.
• Fully compatible designs with GR4 editor for Windows (www.systechnm.ru).
• Receiving and sending designs by e-Mail and Dropbox.
• Exporting and importing designs to / from other embroidery applications on iPad.
Supporting file formats:
• ked, key (Lika) – create and edit embroidery designs.
• dst (Tajima) – universal format, export to, view, convert to *ked.
• exp (Melco) – view, convert to *ked.
Have fun with GR5 Embroidery!
• Convert files *dst and *exp to editable *ked format.
• New color picker for change colors in Palette.
• 3D view in Edit mode.
• Dynamic 3D view in Detail View mode.
• Transfer files via Dropbox.
Ratings and Reviews
It's fine app!
This free app gives you the opportunity to create a truly great designs of embroidery. And converting this design for your machine can be available by using a paid version from one of your friends!
Excellent program, needs link to instructions
I really like this program, but had to find the instructions for how to use it on the Internet. Really cool once you learn how to use it!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.