Enhance your IG experience with Grab for IG (formerly Instagrab), an IG companion app that brings new functionality and allows you to take full advantage of your mobile device and your social network. You can expand the capabilities of IG, collect photos for your private Stacks and:
• Skip to any part or time of a video post
• View posts the way you like: full screen/zoom-in, thumbnails, media slides, or live slideshows for your special event
• Manage and easily switch between multiple IG accounts
• Stack multiple photos at the same time
• Enjoy the clean and intuitive UI
• Passcode and Touch ID protection
• Many more
•bug fix for cannot get data
Ratings and Reviews
Works great and all but not when it randomly has you buy something off of it 😡 I use my thumb print to unlock downloads for apps an etc. when I opened up this app it randomly opened up a $2.99 purchase for no adds and scanned my thumb, buying it. My thumb was on the home bottom because I was switching to that app. Very upset. It shouldn’t just automatically have a purchase button right when it opened, cause stuff like this happens 😑
Please fix it
I've had this for a few years on a few different iPhone now I'm on the XS Max and it's not working can you help me ? Only getting a loading screen not the app like before when I used to just copy and open app then boom there you go . I love this app please fix 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾
This app is amazing!! It saves the videos right to my camera roll! I am a video editor and sometimes I see a video that has a good audio and I don’t even have to worry about it. I’d definitely recommend!
- GrandSoft Hong Kong Ltd.
- 32.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 GrandSoft
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.