If you are a Foodie or Traveller or both you will love this app. Find and save amazing places you have been to or want to try. We organise these by city for you and let you share these with friends as web blogs
• Find places you love: or want to try - restaurants, bars, cafes, museums, parks, cities, galleries and so much more you can find it all here and it works in any country, city, town just not on Moon or Mars yet :)
• We organize : All the places you collect by city or you can get creative and create your own collections of your choice. We will plot them on maps so you always have handy lists of places to visit wherever and whenever you like
• Be inspired : Explore what’s around you thats trending, new or loved by your friends or in any other city of your interest. Stay up-to-date with all info with just a tap
• Express yourself : Curate your amazing lists, add photos and comments to personalise all your finds
• Share with the world : All your lists are owned by you and you can anytime convert these into beautiful blogs and share with anyone that has internet and a browser :) they don't need to be on Grabbd
• Connect : Follow your friends and others and see where they are going
- We are releasing this version to make Grabbd faster and better for you.
We have been listening intently and we use your valuable feedback to make Grabbd better for you. Please get in touch with any feedback - email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect for finding new spots!
Great app for foodies or people who travel. I love how I can create go-to lists and send to friends and family. It also helps by keeping places I want to try or other travel lists organized! I'm always finding a new restaurants to check out. Love using this app!
Deceptive and unscrupulous
BEWARE: The only way to use this app is through inter-app connectivity. You are forced to sign up through either your Facebook or Instagram account. If any users have used Tinder then you should already know unlimited access of your private and personal information is granted to the app developer(s) and then sold to third parties.
I’m not sure how this app works
I thought it was a good app? I find myself liking or adding other people’s pictures to list, but I can’t find how this is useful.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.