If you are a Foodie or Traveller or both you will love this app. Find and save amazing places you have been to or want to try. We organise these by city for you and let you share these with friends as web blogs
• Find places you love: or want to try - restaurants, bars, cafes, museums, parks, cities, galleries and so much more you can find it all here and it works in any country, city, town just not on Moon or Mars yet :)
• We organize : All the places you collect by city or you can get creative and create your own collections of your choice. We will plot them on maps so you always have handy lists of places to visit wherever and whenever you like
• Be inspired : Explore what’s around you thats trending, new or loved by your friends or in any other city of your interest. Stay up-to-date with all info with just a tap
• Express yourself : Curate your amazing lists, add photos and comments to personalise all your finds
• Share with the world : All your lists are owned by you and you can anytime convert these into beautiful blogs and share with anyone that has internet and a browser :) they don't need to be on Grabbd
• Connect : Follow your friends and others and see where they are going
We are excited about this release..
- We are introducing Grabbd score for the businesses, based on your Grabbd sentiment. Best part is you can see the overall score and your friends score [For best results invite and follow people you trust]
- As usual Grabbd becomes faster and better for you.
- We love feedback and would love to hear your thoughts [get in touch] - email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect for finding new spots!
Great app for foodies or people who travel. I love how I can create go-to lists and send to friends and family. It also helps by keeping places I want to try or other travel lists organized! I'm always finding a new restaurants to check out. Love using this app!
Deceptive and unscrupulous
BEWARE: The only way to use this app is through inter-app connectivity. You are forced to sign up through either your Facebook or Instagram account. If any users have used Tinder then you should already know unlimited access of your private and personal information is granted to the app developer(s) and then sold to third parties.
Dear BigJoeyStud.. thanks a lot for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time. Our reasoning behind using social login is to make the onboarding experience super simple for our users so they don’t have to remember another password. We can assure you that we don’t use any of your private data or sell it to the third party. However we have heard your feedback and added another login option with Google hope you will like it. Let us know how we can help further and get in touch anytime.
I’m not sure how this app works
I thought it was a good app? I find myself liking or adding other people’s pictures to list, but I can’t find how this is useful.
Dear VMahoney, thanks for your feedback. We are sorry that it was a bit confusing for you to use the app. Most of our users use the core functions to keep track of places they have been to or would like to visit. We automatically organise this by lists and also create a personalised map for you so it’s easy to make decision when you are out and about or planning where to go. Grabbd works in all countries and cities so that’s something our users love. The feeds from your friends allow you to see where your friends are going and inspire your to add places to your list so you have these handy when you need them. Hope you will give it another try and let us know what you think. Looking forward to see you on Grabbd. We also constantly keep updating the app make user experience better hope you will love our latest updates.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.