By Chris Stambaugh
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GraceCity™ is a centralized, user-friendly mobile resource app allowing first-responders immediate access to short- and long-term services for exploited and high-risk individuals.
Now, with a simple finger swipe, advocates, case managers, chaplains, law enforcement, medical professionals, pastors, social workers, teachers, therapists, and others can easily view every resource in your region to help those in need.
Each agency within GraceCity™ has been vetted to ensure viability as a safe and effective community resource. Routine maintenance is performed every six months to monitor service accuracy and accessibility.
• Custom search all resources in your county to meet a need
• Explore 18 resource categories to assist those you are serving
• Get instantly connected to emergency shelters and safe houses
• Locate food, clothing, counseling, education, employment & more
• View a map for an overview of all your county resources
• Learn whether or not you may be working with a victim
Originally launched in Sacramento County, GraceCity™ is expanding to additional counties throughout California. For county and regional expansion inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download GraceCity™ now at NO COST! Resource yourself and extend hope to the hurting in your community.
Welcome to GraceCity™!
What's New in Version 3.0.1
Added ability to handle all U.S. states.
Various improvements and fixes.
If you enjoy using GraceCity™, feel free to rate the app and write a short review. It takes a city to fight!
This is an amazing idea and resource guide. Especially in a crisis situation, this app is a time and life saver. Needs to be in every city.