By Ben Syverson
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Explore, save and share beautiful gradients—whether you're a designer or just need some color therapy.
• Minimal interface
• Save gradients for use as wallpaper
• Tweet gradients to your friends—they can view them on the web!
• Web Developers: Press and hold a color to copy the hex value.
• App Developers: get your icons ready for iOS 7 with a drop dead gorgeous gradient!
• Gradients calculated in 32 bit floating point, dithered, and then saved using lossless compression for perfect final results.
Good Idea, Needs More Features
It's clear that the simplicity and elegance of this application is primarily what it has going for it, but right now I think it's a little too simple. I would definitely like to see the option to drop points to add more than two colors and change the gradient type (straight, radial etc.) if there are more than two, and Perhaps change the texture if it could be tastefully incorporated.
I didn't have the heart to give it three stars, but it with a couple tweaks it would definitely be five.
Good but needs a delete feature
All of the gradients saved cannot be deleted. As a user, I would love to keep my gradients organized, not cluttered up with ones I don't use. Besides that, this app works just right.
Fun and addicting!
This app is GREAT for those who love to have a PERFECTLY simple wallpaper made of a gradient design. You choose the colors. You choose the tone. You save it and use it. It's absolutely fantastic.