GradeBook Pro - Grade, Attendance, and Behavior Tracking
By Eric Lombardo
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GradeBook Pro is a powerful and intuitive classroom management tool. Record scores, attendance, and student performance in an app designed with professional educators in mind.
GradeBook Pro is a complete solution, there are no in-app purchases, subscriptions, advertisements, limitations, or third party services to pay for.
• Weighted and standard point-based scales are supported.
• Customize the grade scale with unlimited letter grade ranges.
• Categorize assignments to see student grades by category.
• Award extra credit or deduct penalty points.
• Drop or exempt a score to exclude it from the grade calculation.
• Override the number of points possible on a student-by-student basis.
• Record a note with any score.
• View student average grade, highest grade, and total point score.
• Categorized classes report overall and category-specific grades.
• Assign custom labels to four selectable behavior marks.
• Quickly track performance, participation, preparedness, behavior, conduct, or any other criteria.
• Mark students as Present, Absent, or Tardy.
• Absent and tardy entries can be flagged as excused or unexcused.
• View photos while recording attendance.
• Email a daily attendance summary.
• Quickly create email addressed to all present, absent, or tardy students.
• Student attendance status is displayed on the main and score entry screen.
• Create attendance, grade, performance, and roster reports for the class.
• Create attendance, grade, performance, and summary reports for individual students.
• Export grade, attendance, and performance data to CSV formatted files.
• Upload reports to Dropbox, email them, or view them on the in-app report viewer.
• Email a list of ungraded students by assignment.
• Five color themes to choose from.
• Import class rosters or scores via email, iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Box, etc…
• Backup and restore with via iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Box, etc…
• Assign photos to students to view when recording grades or taking attendance.
• Copy students, assignments, grade scales, and categories between classes.
• Prevent unauthorized access with a launch passcode.
What's New in Version 3.10.5
Split view fixed
Used to love it...
I used to love this app. I used it for 2+ years with little to no issues. I loved that it allowed me so much more flexibility than a paper grade book or the internet based one my district provided. But I have discovered a large problem that has rendered the app pointless for me. I could not create categories with weights, therefore all of students grades calculations were incorrect. I reported it and have received no support. I contacted support about this issue and received the standard "we are looking into it" email and then nothing for weeks. I contacted support again and have received no response. I have now gone and entire marking period with this now pointless app. Unfortunately, it looks like if they cannot figure it out soon, I am going to have to find another app to replace it.
Such a shame.
Awesome teacher's app with split screen support!!
This is a great grade-book. I use it to keep track of the grades and attendance for all my classes. It is well designed. The report generator and Dropbox backup/restore are great. I love the split view support on my iPad Pro, which I use all the time.
There is a lot to love about this app and I would recommend it to any teacher.
Been using it for quite a few years and It is great! Only one suggestion, the ability to delete more than one student at a time. That would save time at the beginning of each year.