GradeBook Pro - Grade, Attendance, and Behavior Tracking
By Eric Lombardo
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GradeBook Pro is a powerful and intuitive classroom management tool. Record scores, attendance, and student performance in an app designed with professional educators in mind.
GradeBook Pro is a complete solution, there are no in-app purchases, subscriptions, advertisements, limitations, or third party services to pay for.
• Weighted and standard point-based scales are supported.
• Customize the grade scale with unlimited letter grade ranges.
• Categorize assignments to see student grades by category.
• Award extra credit or deduct penalty points.
• Drop or exempt a score to exclude it from the grade calculation.
• Override the number of points possible on a student-by-student basis.
• Record a note with any score.
• View student average grade, highest grade, and total point score.
• Categorized classes report overall and category-specific grades.
• Assign custom labels to four selectable behavior marks.
• Quickly track performance, participation, preparedness, behavior, conduct, or any other criteria.
• Mark students as Present, Absent, or Tardy.
• Absent and tardy entries can be flagged as excused or unexcused.
• View photos while recording attendance.
• Email a daily attendance summary.
• Quickly create email addressed to all present, absent, or tardy students.
• Student attendance status is displayed on the main and score entry screen.
• Create attendance, grade, performance, and roster reports for the class.
• Create attendance, grade, performance, and summary reports for individual students.
• Export grade, attendance, and performance data to CSV formatted files.
• Upload reports to Dropbox, email them, or view them on the in-app report viewer.
• Email a list of ungraded students by assignment.
• Five color themes to choose from.
• Import class rosters or scores via email, iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Box, etc…
• Backup and restore with via iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Box, etc…
• Assign photos to students to view when recording grades or taking attendance.
• Copy students, assignments, grade scales, and categories between classes.
• Prevent unauthorized access with a launch passcode.
What's New in Version 3.10
If you’d like to help beta test future releases send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (just indicate in the email that you’d like to beta test and I’ll add you to the list).
If you like using GradeBook Pro please consider leaving an iTunes review.
This update is in preparation for upcoming iOS updates. The interface has been completely rewritten to support all existing devices (including iPhone 6+ split view and iPhone horizontal mode).
I added a random student group generator feature that you can access by tapping Action -> Create Random Groups. It’ll randomly generate groups of any size and let you send the generated lists anywhere accessible via the system share sheet.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jul 31, 2015
- Version: 3.10
- Size: 8.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Eric Lombardo
- © 2010-2015 Eric Lombardo
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.