Gradekeeper for iPad
By Daniel Ethier
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Gradekeeper makes dealing with grades easy!
Thousands of teachers use Gradekeeper to manage their grades. Now you can use Gradekeeper on your iPad.
With Gradekeeper for iPad, you can:
- Create new classes right on your iPad
- Open existing classes from your Dropbox
- Copy existing classes to your iPad using iTunes file sharing
- Import student rosters from a text or csv file
- Email or print individual student progress reports
- Add new assignments and scores
- Take attendance
- Take attendance using the seating chart
- Assign seats or make a new seating chart
- Set up your school year to use semesters, trimesters, quarters, or six terms
- Set up assignment categories and weights
- Compute grades using total points or category weights
- Set up your own letter grades and percents
If you have questions, you can email me by tapping About when in the classes view and then tapping the email button. Your feedback will help make Gradekeeper better!
What's New in Version 3.5
- Fixed a bug that prevented users from deleting classes saved locally
- Fixed a bug that caused problems when changing orientation while editing a score