Gradekeeper makes dealing with grades easy!
Thousands of teachers use Gradekeeper to manage their grades. Now you can use Gradekeeper on your iPad.
With Gradekeeper for iPad, you can:
- Create new classes right on your iPad
- Open existing classes from your Dropbox
- Copy existing classes to your iPad using iTunes file sharing
- Import student rosters from a text or csv file
- Email or print individual student progress reports
- Add new assignments and scores
- Take attendance
- Take attendance using the seating chart
- Assign seats or make a new seating chart
- Set up your school year to use semesters, trimesters, quarters, or six terms
- Set up assignment categories and weights
- Compute grades using total points or category weights
- Set up your own letter grades and percents
If you have questions, you can email me by tapping About when in the classes view and then tapping the email button. Your feedback will help make Gradekeeper better!
Fixed a problem causing an error message when an email address with upper case letters was entered.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app
I love this app the only thing is that I wish there where displan adding to the app
Nice extension to Gradebook
This app is NOT a substitute for having Gradebook on my PC at school, but it saves me time entering assignment grades as I'm correcting at home. I wish it would link with Google Drive because that's what our school uses for shared resources and backups - adding that functionality would make this a 5.
Great but one Nagging Problem
Since the inclusion of third-party keyboards in iOS8, inputting grades particularly in landscape view has become very problematic, since using the standard keyboard in Gradekeeper is very, very buggy. The latest update has not helped matters. One doesn't want to make mistakes inputting grades so a keyboard that keeps inputting nothing or the wrong symbol is a disaster. I would also like to see an iPhone version since inputting grades on the go would work wonderfully on the iPhone. All in all, a great program, a great extension of the Mac program, but a bit annoying lately.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.