Gradekeeper for iPhone
By Daniel Ethier
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Gradekeeper makes dealing with grades easy!
Thousands of teachers use Gradekeeper to manage their grades. Now you can use Gradekeeper on your iPhone.
With Gradekeeper for iPhone, you can:
- Create new classes right on your iPhone
- Open existing classes from your Dropbox
- Copy existing classes to your iPhone using iTunes file sharing
- Import student rosters from a text or csv file
- Email or print individual student progress reports
- Add new assignments and scores
- Take attendance
- Take attendance using the seating chart
- Assign seats or make a new seating chart
- Set up your school year to use semesters, trimesters, quarters, or six terms
- Set up assignment categories and weights
- Compute grades using total points or category weights
- Set up your own letter grades and percents
If you have questions, you can email me by tapping About when in the files view and then tapping the email button. Your feedback will help make Gradekeeper better!
What's New in Version 1.7
Minor cosmetic changes to Dropbox authentication.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 01, 2017
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 11.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Daniel Ethier
- © 2016 Daniel Ethier
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.