Previously only available on DVDROM, the 4th edition of the original Graffiti Fonts™ collection is now available in the App Store! This specialized, Mac version of our collection includes a number of upgrades, expansions & enhancements to fonts & artwork from the original DVDROM version. When you purchase this app you are purchasing a royalty free, commercial use license to all of the included content for a single user on up to 3 machines.
These fonts, images & illustrations will work in any application on any Mac, PC or Linux computer.
GF4 is bigger & better than all 3 of our previous collections combined. Our artist worked for nearly 4 years to ensure that Burn lives up to it's name with 8 Categories of exclusive, royalty-free fonts artwork including:
• 100 exclusive & authentic Graffiti Fonts® in Opentype format(over $800 retail value),
• 100 vector City Skylines,
• 100 vector Paint & Ink splatters strokes, drips & textures,
• 100 Urbania™ photo cutouts, objects & scenes,
• 100 high res Stock Images,
• 100 unique Color Illustrations & Clip Art items,
• 25 High-res texture images
… plus Design Templates and powerful free software all licensed for commercial use.
This app also includes a PDF version of the 32 page, full color display & instruction booklet from the original DVDROM collection.
This specialized Mac app provides easy previewing & installation of all of the fonts, images & vector illustrations & other material in the collection. You can choose to install whole categories of content in one move or you can browse through previews of the fonts and install them individually. The app also provides viewing of the commercial license text, contact information for support and a copy of our tiny VectorGraff™ layout & drawing application.
In ver. 4.1.1 we've upgraded & updated various fonts to keep all versions current.
- Highground Industries LLC
- 254.8 MB
- Graphics & Design
- OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Highground Industries / Matthew Napolitano
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.