Grafio 3 - Diagrams & ideas
By Ten Touch Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Allow Grafio to become an extension of your fingertip. Draw a rectangle, circle or an ellipse and watch Grafio recognize and replace it with a perfectly looking shape for your diagram or schematic. Grafio has been around for 5 years already, polished, efficient and full of features achieved through more than 26 updates and free upgrades.
Drag and drop objects on the canvas for more complex diagrams. Make connections and add text and images. Everything you need for visualizing your idea.
The shapes you draw are automatically closed and straightened, all primitive shapes are instantly recognized . The lines you draw between shapes are automatically turned into connections thanks to our shape recognition algorithms.
Some diagrams require more advanced objects. Grafio provides hundreds of shapes you could easily drag in from the library. You could also Insert images from your camera roll as shapes and connect them to your other shapes.
Recording audio notes to your shapes could be a way for you to collect your thoughts or you can use this feature for something more creative, like taking an interview or recording your riffs for example.
SIMPLE AND MINIMALISTIC
We developed а non-intrusive interface that will get you straight to the point. All advanced features you might need are also there hidden beneath the surface. To have all that power on your iOS Device at your fingertips is truly amazing!
- Video tutorials on Grafio on YouTube:
For a free spin of our app try our free version - Grafio Lite
• Shape recognition (recognizes hand drawn basic shapes - rectangles, ellipses, triangles etc.)
• Drag & Drop Library of shapes.
• Insert/Paste Images
• Build diagrams and graphs through connections. (a line between two objects is recognized as a connection).
• Label shapes and connections. (double tap to add text anywhere)
• Select, move, rotate and scale everything (even sketches)
• Change shape size, colors, opacity and other properties.
• 50+ Fonts, font size, font colors and font alignment.
• 10 Different connection types with adjustable radius
• Bring To Front / Send To back / Lock or Group Shapes
• Copy and Paste across the application
• Undo & Redo
• Zoom and Pan your working document.
• Send your document via e-mail.
• VGA Output for presentations.
• Export to PDF
• AirPrint Support.
• Box.Net Support.
• DropBox Support.
•Take Visual Notes
•Record Audio Notes to your Visual Objects
•Data Flow Diagrams
•Basic Charts and Graphs
•Mind Mapping (Brainstorming Diagram)
•USE CASE Diagrams
•Web Site Maps
•And many more
•Amazon Web Server
•Balloons & Callouts
•FULL ACCESS - Get all libraries at a discount
•UX Flowchart cards (sitemap)
•Event-driven process chain
•Data Flow Diagram
•Maps & Flags
•iOS7 UI Kit
Check out http://www.tentouchapps.com/Grafio for more info...
What's New in Version 3.0.1
Are you enjoying version 3?
We fixed some bugs:
- Possible fix for missing documents in folders (it should work but we are only 99% sure)
- Fix images resizing and we also improved it!
- Fix 90% of the crashes that affect 3% of the users (crashlytics rules!)
- Reduced binary size by 50 MB!
- Other improvements
Almost perfect :-)
This is a super-useful application for laying out networks of all kinds. The first I've found that is simple enough to be reasonably fast and easy-to-use. Things that could be better:
1. Support for self-loops! You can fake it, but making a connection from a thing to itself is ugly at best
2. A gesture for undo. I often take actions in the wrong mode, e.g. I end up dragging something when trying to make a connection, and reaching all the way up to the top left corner to undo my mistake is ergonomic pain. (Better still: get rid of modes!)
3. Store my documents in iCloud
The first two would be enough for 5 stars since the last is so obvious I'm sure we'll get it eventually :-)
still missing the basics
Missing App Features
-> Precise sizing
-> Auto layout of diagram
-> Visio or other format Exports so you can share your work with people who don’t have the App or no iPad.
-> Shape controls: resizing a rounded rectangle will screw the shape as you have not control over anything. So basically the "vector drawings" are useless as you don't get the benefits of it: being able to control the shapes.
-> Grid or pixel snapping when you resize objects. Getting multiple objects of the same size is a nightmare right now if you need to modify their size.
Missing Export Options
-> Transparent background
-> Trimming transparent pixels to only export the content and not the whole canvas
-> Why can’t I touch outside a popup to close it ? I need to touch it again. Not behaving like all iOS Apps.
I work with Quality Improvement projects and this app really saves me a lot of time in digitalis in the flow charts. It used to take me hours in MS Visio, now it only takes me 20 minutes for my average workflow chart. There are still some areas that need improvement but I think this is so far the bast app I have found for these type of projects
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 18, 2016
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 105 MB
- Languages: English, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Ten Touch Ltd.
- © TenTouch Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Library Access$5.99
- Network Diagram$0.99
- Workflow Diagram$0.99
- Azure ServicesFree
- Hazard SymbolsFree
- iOS7 UI Kit$0.99
- Data Flow Diagram$0.99