Grafio Lite 3 - Diagrams & Ideas
By Ten Touch Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Allow Grafio to become an extension of your fingertip. Draw a rectangle, circle or an ellipse and watch Grafio recognize and replace it with a perfectly looking shape for your diagram or schematic. Grafio has been around for 5 years already, polished, efficient and full of features achieved through more than 26 updates and free upgrades.
-By drawing, sketching and dragging objects on the canvas. By connecting. By visualising your thoughts and then improving !
500 000 users worldwide are already using grafio to visualise their concepts. Making designs, flowcharts and even memes with it. Join them NOW! Take the free version for a spin...
The shapes you draw are automatically closed and straightened, all primitive shapes are instantly recognised . The lines you draw between shapes are automatically turned into connections thanks to our shape recognition algorithms.
Some diagrams require more advanced objects. Grafio provides hundreds of shapes you could easily drag in from the library. You could also Insert images from your camera roll as shapes and connect them to your other shapes.
Recording audio notes to your shapes could be a way for you to collect your thoughts or you can use this feature for something more creative, like taking an interview or recording your riffs for example.
SIMPLE AND MINIMALISTIC
We developed а non-intrusive interface that will get you straight to the point. All advanced features you might need are also there hidden beneath the surface. To have all that power on your iOS Device at your fingertips is truly amazing!
- Video tutorials on Grafio on YouTube:
For a free spin of our app try our free version - Grafio Lite
• Shape recognition (recognizes hand drawn basic shapes - rectangles, ellipses, triangles etc.)
• Drag & Drop Library of shapes.
• Insert/Paste Images
• Build diagrams and graphs through connections. (a line between two objects is recognized as a connection).
• Label shapes and connections. (double tap to add text anywhere)
• Select, move, rotate and scale everything (even sketches)
• Change shape size, colors, opacity and other properties.
• 50+ Fonts, font size, font colors and font alignment.
• 10 Different connection types with adjustable radius
• Bring To Front / Send To back / Lock or Group Shapes
• Copy and Paste across the application
• Undo & Redo
• Zoom and Pan your working document.
• Send your document via e-mail.
• VGA Output for presentations. (FULL VERSION)
• Export to PDF (FULL VERSION)
• AirPrint Support. (FULL VERSION)
• Box.Net Support. (FULL VERSION)
• DropBox Support. (FULL VERSION)
•Record Audio Notes to objects
•Data Flow Diagrams
•Basic Charts and Graphs
•Mind Mapping (Brainstorming Diagram)
•USE CASE Diagrams
•Web Site Maps
•And many more
•Balloons & Callouts
•GET ALL OF THEM - tier 5
•Data Flow Diagram
•Maps & Flags
•iOS7 UI Kit +++NEW+++
Check out http://www.tentouchapps.com/Grafio for more info...
What's New in Version 3.0.1
Are you enjoying version 3?
We fixed some bugs:
- Possible fix for missing documents in folders (it should work but we are only 99% sure)
- Fix images resizing and we also improved it!
- Fix 90% of the crashes that affect 3% of the users (crashlytics rules!)
- Reduced binary size by 50 MB!
- Other improvements
Should Focus on basics
Grafio is an example of a good idea that is designed well for the most part (it looks great), but riddled with so many bugs, inconsistencies and counter-intuitive actions as to render it unsuitable in my opinion. In my evaluation of Grafio for my company, I simply could not complete the basic diagram with anywhere near the speed and efficiency that we require from such a product. It's a promising tool for sure, but something 5 years old shouldn't have this many usability issues.
Great app for making diagrams on the go
Very convenient and easy to use to make diagrams.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 18, 2016
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 105 MB
- Languages: English, German, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Ten Touch Ltd.
- © TenTouch Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.