Grailed is a curated peer-to-peer marketplace for new and lightly worn luxury menswear.
** Discover fire pieces at affordable prices
** Easily sell your clothing to other fashion enthusiasts and fund your next Grail
** Shop hard to find items from brands like Supreme, Rick Owens, Raf Simons, Saint Laurent, Jordan and Gucci.
Our curated feed helps you browse the latest in mens fashion and streetwear. Each piece is sourced directly from the closets of like-minded fashion-conscious individuals. Not only is our catalog highly curated, but since every item is secondhand our prices are unbeatable. It’s the single best way to build your wardrobe with high-quality, stylish pieces.
Other key features:
• In-depth articles about influential and up-and-coming designers
• Filtered lists to help you shop the latest trends
• Weekly drops giving users a first come, first served opportunity at owning a piece of clothing history
• GQ - “If you've got a hardcore menswear fan in your life then chances are he uses Grailed.”
• Esquire - “For those unfamiliar with Grailed, it's basically become the marketplace for secondhand menswear, streetwear, and runway pieces.”
• Hypebeast - "Grailed has already cemented itself as a definitive marketplace for secondhand menswear, streetwear and runway pieces."
• Racked - "Grailed's clean design and simple functionality make the experience about the product in a way that's inclusive and not intimidating."
• HighSnobiety - "Now you can unload items or re-up on your fashion must-haves, all directly and more conveniently from your phone or tablet.”
• Complex - " Grailed has made good on their quest to become the best men's marketplace on the Internet.”
• Quartz - “Grailed represents a new way that many young men are discovering and interacting with clothes.”
Thanks for using Grailed! This update includes:
- Messaging animation improvements
- Purchase success screen redesign
- Internal analytics changes
Like the app? Leave us a quick review in the App Store and spread the word about Grailed to your friends. Found a bug or looking for support? http://grailed.com/about#support
Ratings and Reviews
Should’ve quit when I was ahead
I used Grailed a few times in the past year to purchase t-shirts and other small pieces and was always pretty satisfied. My most recent purchase was a Maharishi jacket that I continued to ask the seller for tracking information on, until, months later and after several lies and excuses I discovered was still at their house and hadn’t been shipped because they were waiting to mend a hole in it. I canceled my order as none of this was part of my original expectation for the product (the hole was not listed in the description) and left a negative review because the seller had behaved in an unprofessional fashion. The seller then responded to me by insisting that I take down my negative review before they would refund me. I took a screenshot of this message and sent it to Grailed with a detailed explanation of my complaint. I never heard back from anyone at Grailed regarding this. A few days later, I DID get a refund notification from PayPal, however today I was informed that the refund was not completed. I still don’t have my product, I don’t have my money, and nobody at Grailed has spoken to me regarding this issue. If you’re looking for quality streetwear and want a hassle free experience with fast shipping it’s probably safer to stick with StockX or End Clothing.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we're really sorry to hear about this. All transactions are protected with buyer and seller protection. Please ping us your case number and we'll be happy to take another look. Best, Grailed Team
Great app, made me great money and great clothes
I've had this app for 2 years now and it's honestly one of the best places to buy and sell. decent time where your items can sell, and negotiating is always great when buying and selling to reach a middle ground. Great curation of pieces from vintage rare pieces to the latest hyped items. And the Grailed created; articles are always enjoyable and informative. As well as great way to educate yourself on the menswear/ streetwear scene. It has its flaws such as glitches in the interface or the like/ save system but it's always quickly resolved. And apps like these always have their issues of people trying to buy (lowballs, procrastinators, scammers) but it's handled very well by the app admins. The community is also great, comments have become a personal favorite to read, helpful people, and humor at times as well (if you know you know). So overall this app is a great buy/ sell app for me when it comes to rare/ hard to acquire pieces as well as a good way to come up with quick cash. 👌
I was a seller on Grailed. I obtained a five star review selling multiple products. I mostly sold Supreme. My team and I would go to mass trades and receive very hyped items. We have sold box logos in the past and received 100% satisfaction and the buyer stating hey are clearly authentic. Today, I listed an item i got my hands on a while back. This was 100% authentic for I have the receipts from Supreme. As I went in, someone had commented “fake” at the bottom. Now this is quite common for those who like to troll. To my surprise, I was banned within seconds. Grailed did not take the time to review the order nor take time to look at the pictures to verify that this is indeed real. I am frustrated with the customer service as well. I have emailed them in the past with concerns and it took them a whole 2 months after sending then emails. This is no way to run a business. I have thousands of dollars worth of merchandise which I have to sell through hand because of the lack of attention Grailed gives its customers and sellers. If you want to become a seller, Id advise you not to. Not only is it a waste of time. It might also cost you sales in the future.
- Grailed, Inc
- 198.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Grailed, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.