GrainProc: live granular synthesis
By Mayank Sanganeria
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GrainProc is a real-time granular synthesizer with which you can create new sounds and musical textures by affecting your voice, your instrument, or any input from AudioBus. 2 grain engines run in parallel, allowing you to layer two sounds and create rich textures, even as a solo performer!
• 2 Granular synthesizers running in parallel
• Waveform representation of the sound allowing you to touch where you want the sound source to be
• Sliders to control dry volume, wet volume, feedback level, and grain density
• Visual level monitors of the dry, wet and feedback levels
• Simple enough to be used with your feet! We discourage using your device with your feet, though it has been used that way for public performances!
What's New in Version 4.4.1
• performance improvements and bugfixes
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 18, 2016
- Version: 4.4.1
- Size: 7.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mayank Sanganeria
- © Mayank Sanganeria, Kurt James Werner
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.