Mastering English made easy with English Grammar Advanced. This is a complete English Grammar study and testing aid featuring:
- Study package: 20 Lessons. Covering all basic English Grammar concepts.
- Quiz package: 2000+ unique questions divided among 20 Grammar topics. Advanced complexity. Selected from everyday use situations.
- Super detailed test results for personal progress evaluation.
Golden Academy presents "Grammar Expert”, a series of fully featured English Grammar education apps, created by a group of professional English teaching experts from USA and Europe with more than 30 years of professional experience.
It has 2000+ multiple choice questions divided in 20 topics and is aimed at those who have an intermediate understanding of the concepts but want to expand that understanding with complicated examples and tricky scenarios.
Each topic has more than 100 questions chosen with advanced complexity so that students who have an intermediate level understanding of the concepts can build on it.
English Grammar Advanced builds on the solid foundation laid in our English Grammar Beginner and English Grammar Intermediate apps. Its recommended to try English Grammar Beginner and English Grammar Intermediate before starting with this one.
Improve your everyday business English. The specially designed quiz system is fine tuned to maximize learning with questions progressing from easy to difficult and is highly effective in improving everyday business English.
Grammar Expert is useful in getting basics right for English proficiency tests in TOEIC, PET, FCE, CAE, IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, ACT
Learn grammar topic by topic and test your understanding in a Topic Quiz. There are 20 topics with 2000+ multiple choice questions.
Once you have mastered all topics, take the Final Exam to test your proficiency in English Grammar.
The Topics are:
7. Possessive Adjectives
8. Question Tags
16. Passive Voice
17. Reported Speech
* Learn english grammar topic by topic and test your understanding about the topic in a "Chapter Quiz".
* Once you have mastered all the topics, take the "Final Quiz" to test your proficiency in English Grammar.
* All questions are prepared by a team of leading educationists in USA and Europe who have decades of experience in english grammar education and preparing students for tests like TOEIC, PET, KET, FCE, CAE, IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, ACT.
▪ DETAILED TEST RESULTS:
• Question by question analysis of test results.
• Keep track of exactly how many times you tried each question and how many times you got it right.
• Time spent in answering each question.
• Whether you used the hint feature in solving the question.
• Store history of up to 10 topic exams and 10 Final Grammar Exams
▪ PROGRESS GRAPH:
• Measure your progress in each topic through a slick graph
• The app records your progress as you start giving practice tests.
• It shows your progress in an informative graph so that you can track your weak areas and focus on them.
▪ VERY EASY TO USE:
• The slick user interface allows you to choose from possible answers.
• You don't need to press too many buttons or encounter any alert messages.
• The app is very interactive and needs minimum user input. Innovative use of iPhone's small screen real estate.
1. Daily Development Quiz to help you strengthen your Grammar Skills
Ratings and Reviews
So close... Yet so far
This app could be so amazing! However, there are absolutely no explanations for why a sentence choice is right or wrong, so I spend way more time researching why the answer is or is not correct (the explanation given in the "lesson" is the tip of the iceberg I have found). Additionally, giving you the correct answer when you click "hint" is not a hint. It's the answer... You should change the button to say "give me the answer without any explanation". I'm bummed because this app would be AMAZING and one that I would strongly recommend if it did a better job of teaching you... And it could.
Can't be trusted.
I found a few GRAMMAR mistakes 4 minutes later I downloaded the app.
"The family had dinner, ..."
- we need to make a tag question by choosing the right ending. The correct one will be "didn't they", but all the variants contain "had".
- Golden Education Systems Ltd.
- 29.3 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Golden Academy
- In-App Purchases
- English Grammar Advanced Full Version $4.99
- English Grammar Advanced - Discount For Social Share $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.