Follow a friendly robot on a language arts adventure! Kids can master the basics of grammar and have fun with over 200 exercises that teach about verbs, nouns, adjectives, tenses and more. Learn about sentence construction, reading comprehension and other language arts concepts.
• Simple drag-and-drop interface
• Over 200 exercises and games to reinforce learning
• Covers concrete and abstract nouns, verbs, tenses, adjectives, articles and more
Explore the universe of grammar with activities covering:
• Nouns: Learn about the three main functions of nouns
• Common & Proper Nouns: Learn the difference between common and proper nouns
• Concrete & Abstract Nouns: Practice identifying the difference between concrete and abstract nouns
• Action & Linking Verbs: Sort action and linking verbs into categories
• Verb Tenses: Identify how verbs show the past, present and future
• Verb Phrases: Discover the difference between main and helping verbs
• Adjectives: Identify three main uses of adjectives
• Articles: Fill in the missing words to complete the sentences
• Demonstrative Adjectives & Pronouns: Learn the difference between demonstrative adjectives and pronouns
Ratings and Reviews
very educational app for kids
very educational app for kids. it offers 10 grammar games that are very useful. The interface is good, and the design of the games is good as well. highly recommended.
Good idea to make this app. My kids love all the games so much and it helps them a lot. Never waste my money to buy it.
Easy to use and I can save the money that buy books for kids to do and check the ans. Love it!
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.