From acclaimed author, Ryo Mizuno, comes an epic tale of swords of sorcery, Record of Grancrest War! Experience an all new 3D hack and slash action RPG based off the popular Japanese anime! Turn the tides of war, and unite the continent!
Experience thrilling action switching between 4 characters as you fight!
• Power up your comrades and call on reinforcements as a Lord
• Take out tons of enemies with powerful magic as a Mage
• Overwhelm the strongest foes with great power and skill as an Artist
• Switch it up on the battlefield depending on the situation!
Wipe out your enemies in "Quartet Mode"!
• Fill the gauge to activate "Quartet Mode" as you fight!
• All 4 characters enter the battlefield to fight together!
• Use it when you're in a pinch, and tip the scales in your favor!
Take part in an story of Epic War
• Experience moments from the original anime and novels!
• Bring together distinctive characters such as Theo, Irvin, Siluca, and Aishela!
• Explore new and unique stories exclusive to Record of Grancrest War: Quartet Conflict!
• Meet all-new characters and enjoy their story!
Fierce Faction Warfare!
• Faction Battles take place every weekend between "Fantasia Union" and "Factory Alliance".
• Pick a side and aim for a glorious victory by defeating the enemy fortress!
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. Website:
By downloading or installing this app, you agree to the BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Terms of Service.
Terms of Service:
This game contains some items available for in-app purchase that can enhance gameplay and speed up your progress. In-app purchases can be disabled in your device settings, see http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more details.
This application is distributed under the official rights from the license holder.
A few bugs fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing (but maybe too early?)
From what I’ve seen this is based on a anime (haven’t seen it) so even though I have no idea what’s going on other than the plot of this game... it’s great! Graphics, combat system, UI are all very clean and look amazing.
However, I am not earning any of what I assume is the premium currency of the game after completing the missions for stages even though it claims i am. I’m not sure if we will be compensated for this later on when items become available in the shop SO PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK. I’m also a little disappointed players who preordered the game were not rewarded with some in-game items (of course this in no way reflects the game).
Summary: amazing mobile RPG right out of the gate that has tons of potential especially if they add a PvP mode for competitive players... but probably released a little too premature as there are still bugs that effect some aspects of the progression system and there’s nothing to grind and save for in the shop.
Great gameplay, pvp would be nice, but it’s not needed. It’s refreshing to have a game with a campaign story, and playing the game like it used to be. PvP was an afterthought that added value to the main story, I think this game is a perfect example of why story and campaigns should be the focus instead of jumping on the band wagon for PvP and battle Royale modes.
If PvP was added it would strengthen the gameplay options, but definitely not needed. Great work 👍 The Game design and gameplay are original and fun. I haven’t played an RPG with hack n slash mechanics & RPG elements in one game. I like being able to actually play the game instead of picking options and your character does the movements for you.. Imo that type of rpg is boring. It’s the Perfect game, thanks!
More of the same
A decent game. The story is solid but the characters aren’t very nuanced. Standard JRPG fare, a formula that was old more than a decade ago.
I didn’t encounter any bugs, so technically the app runs well. Gameplay is familiar action rpg flavor, it’s mobile so pretty limited but it works fine. There’s very little strategy needed, although at higher levels you’ll need to take the Rock Paper Scissors mechanic into consideration. Character profile art is good, anime style. 3D models are terrible, like most every other game of this type. They are, however, animated very well. Smooth, crisp motions and attacks. You won’t be getting any visual wow factor like you would in Kings Raid, Honkai 3rd Impact, or Lineage.
Gotcha system is extreme, with multiple variations of the exact same character but with different art and/or a different part of the RPS mechanic above.
Not a bad app, but doesn’t bring anything new to the table. It’s free so get it and play through the story. You’ll be bored with it in a week.
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.
- 385.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- ©2017 Ryo Mizuno, Miyuu / KADOKAWA / Eramu Mage Academy ©BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Crest Stone Pile Deal $9.99
- Crest Stone Hoard Deal $24.99
- Crest Stone Pack DX Deal $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.