The box office in your pocket! The official Grand Cinemas app lets you:
• Browse movies.
• Watch trailers.
• View session times.
• Select seats (Gold Lounge only).
• Buy tickets.
• Avoid the queues.
Grand Cinemas new mobile app helps you find a movie, securely purchase an e-ticket, and use your phone to fast track the queue at any Grand Cinemas theatre.
Browse or search for movies, read the summary, view trailers, and purchase tickets directly from your phone. Plus, log in with your Grand Card, Platinum Card, Kids Club, or Silver Screen member account to get relevant member pricing, save your details and fast-track future purchases.
Additional features include:
• see movie sessions nearest you,
• reminders when movies you're interested in hit the theatre,
• a Kids section to quickly find a movie for the family,
• and sign in with your membership to receive first rate benefits.
Keep an eye out for more fun features that will be available soon.
The app may use your location to help you find the best cinemas and sessions near you, and to help us communicate with you through the app. You can always stop this by turning off location services in your phone's Settings.
Please note, continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Bug fix for issue signing back into app after log out.
Ratings and Reviews
An improvement over the old version, not
The new app is clunky. One can't simply see a brief list of movies and times like on the old app. Very disappointing.
Developer Response ,
Hi Kcs2000. Thanks for the feedback. We've just released a new version that includes a Sessions screen that allows you to select a cinema location and view all the sessions for the day in one place. Cheers, GC.
- GRAND THEATRE COMPANY PTY LTD
- 136.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Grand Theatre Company Pty Ltd
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.