The Grand Ole Opry is the show that made country music famous. Emanating from Nashville, TN since 1925, the Opry showcases a country music mix featuring traditional country, today's chart-topping hits, bluegrass, Americana, and more performed by new stars, superstars, and legends of the genre.
The Grand Ole Opry app is the quickest way to stay connected to the Opry:
- Listen to the Grand Ole Opry and 650 AM WSM live
- See the latest calendar of shows and artist appearances
- Purchase tickets to all upcoming Opry shows
- Watch videos of Opry performances, interviews, and more
- See photos of artists' Opry appearances
- View list of Opry members and their bios
The app also allows you to stay connected with the Opry and other fans:
- Receive Push Notifications about special offers, breaking news, and artist confirmations
- Connect to the Opry through Facebook and Twitter
- Share and comment on stories, photos, and videos
- Sign up for the Opry Update email newsletter
Visit www.opry.com for more information on the show that made country music famous!
This app has been updated with:
- Optimized Design with new Themes and Colors
- Bug Fixes for known issues
- Optimizations to boost performance
- App Supported on iOS 9.0+ devices (iOS 8.x and prior devices no longer supported)
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t try ordering tickets
It takes you to terms/conditions with no way to accept. Therefore you can’t buy the tickets. One of the worst apps I’ve encountered.
Grand Ole Opry
I have had this App on both my iPhone and iPad for quite a while. I use both occasionally. Have been trying to use it on iPad and it appears and then disappears in a second. Have tried loading it from App Store again, takes forever and same thing happens..very annoying!
This app works fine on my iPhone, but always crashes on my iPad. From other reviews it sounds like this has been happening for some time and they don't care. Love the Opry; hate the worthless app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.