Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
By Rockstar Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** PLEASE NOTE: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is only supported on the following devices: iPhone 4s, iPhone 5/5s/5c, iPhone 6/6+, iPad 2, 3rd and 4th generation, iPad Air/Air2, iPad Mini/2/3 ***
Five years ago, Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas, a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs and corruption. Where filmstars and millionaires do their best to avoid the dealers and gangbangers.
Now, it’s the early 90’s. Carl’s got to go home. His mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart and his childhood friends are all heading towards disaster.
On his return to the neighborhood, a couple of corrupt cops frame him for homicide. CJ is forced on a journey that takes him across the entire state of San Andreas, to save his family and to take control of the streets.
Rockstar Games brings its biggest release to mobile yet with a vast open-world covering the state of San Andreas and its three major cities – Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas – with enhanced visual fidelity and over 70 hours of gameplay.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas features:
• Remastered, high-resolution graphics built specifically for mobile including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette and improved character models.
• Enhanced for the iPhone 5 series and iPad 4th Gen and above with dynamic detailed shadows and real-time environmental reflections.
• Physical controller support for all Made for iOS controllers.
• Cloud save support for playing across all your iOS devices for Rockstar Social Club Members.
• Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control.
• Three different control schemes and customizable controls with contextual options to display buttons only when you need them.
Languages Supported: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian and Japanese.
*To listen to your custom playlist, simply create a playlist titled “GTASA”, launch the game, and select the radio station “MIXTAPE”.
Mobile Version developed by War Drum Studios
Find out more:
What's New in Version 1.6
Various Bug Fixes.
Teleporting Cars and Hunter Rocket Glitch and Rendering
I love this game so much, just there's three things you guys(Rockstar) should fix.
1. The Hunter Rocket Glitch that makes it impossible to fire the rockets unless you are using the machine gun at the same time. 2. Teleporting Cars, sometimes I'm driving down the road in my Infernus for example and out of nowhere boom, car is on top of me/sometimes even glitched inside my car, this not only happens when you're driving but sometimes I'm walking too and I see a car stop at a traffic light and, then likewise out of nowhere, boom a car teleports inside that car, destroying both cars(constant damage being done as both cars are inside one another), so that's also a safety issue if you don't wanna die surprisingly or have your personal vehicle destroyed, however the one thing I noticed about this bug is that it only happens when you've completed the Storyline missions, I didn't have this bug before but now I do. 3. Also sometimes the rendering gets all weird and flashes and I have to restart the app to make it go away so please please please fix this bug for IPod Touch 5th generation iOS 9. If you guys fix these three bugs Rockstar, then It would be much more enjoyable, Thank You.
Not updating to IOS 10 because of this game!
okay, so I have played like 3 missions so far, and this game is the best! I opened up the map and I saw how huge it was, and I am SO excited to explore it all. one thing though, I have experienced this 3 times in three different places. When I get in a car, there is a bit of lag, almost slo mo lasting for 30 seconds or so, and then after this lag/slo mo stops, the screen "spazes." A "black goo" comes up spazing for about 5 seconds or until I leave the area that it is happening in and then it stops and the game continues with no crash what so ever. It's just kinda weird. Honestly it doesn't bother me, it just is kinda weird. anyways I love this game! 5/5 so far. Keep it up! I am not going to update to ios 10 because i don't want to have to stop playing this game. please update it for compatibly, but if you don't, then i guess ios 10 will just not be a thing for me.
P.S. Creating my social club account was really easy, which I appreciate a lot because other games that offer you to make accounts can be almost impossible when creating the account.
BUY IT, ITS WORTH IT!!!!!!!
I think it's a really good app. The story, controls, graphics and everything else is great. You can't complain about the graphics because it's a mobile app. My opinion is the graphics are good for a mobile app. I think the price is good because of how good this app is. The only thing I think is bad is when your done with the game and you've roamed around in the game for about a week or two it starts to get boring. I really hope there is an update so you can go online and that would give this app a billion stars. The last thing is I have been roaming around the map I've noticed that it won't let me work out anymore. It keeps giving me the same "you have worked out enough for today, come back tomorrow" and I'm getting mad because the character is getting skinnier everyday because I'm losing strength, so I give it 4 stars because it won't let me work out anymore but other than that it would of been 5 stars. Please fix that.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 21, 2015
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 2.05 GB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Rockstar Games, Inc.
- © 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.