Grandma Loves Bugs
By Fairlady Media
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Learn all about bugs with Grandma! This adventurous Grandma needs help identifying bugs, coloring butterflies, catching fireflies, spelling buggy words, matching letters on bees and flowers, building a spider web, and even finding a bug in her hair! Includes 10 mini-games and 8 instructional videos for ages 5 and under.
Parents, teachers, and kids are raving about Grandma Loves Bugs. Find out why!
TEN ACTION-PACKED MINI-GAMES!
1. Spot the Difference. One of those bugs is missing antennae... can you spot the one that is different?
2. Magic Coloring. Oops! That’s not the right color! Can you color it?
3. Letter Match. Send the bee to the right flower by matching upper and lower case letters.
4. Bug Spelling. Can you spell the word “wings”? Start with the first letter in the word!
5. Counting Fireflies. Can you put 8 fireflies into the jar? Be quick, they’re fast!
6. Number Groups. Which jar has 5 bugs?
7. Identify Bugs. Which one is the grasshopper?
8. Feed Baby Bird. Catch the bugs from mama’s beak to feed the baby bird!
9. Bug Matching. Touch a leaf to see what’s behind it. Can you match the bugs?
10. Build a Spider Web. Build a web and then test to see how many flies it will catch!
+ Ten educational mini-games.
+ Eight narrated videos of real bugs in nature.
+ Fun interactive add-ins: find bug on Grandma, caterpillar eats leaves, bug under magnifying glass.
+ Colorful graphics, professional-quality music, sound effects, and voices.
+ Dancing, animated Grandma!
+ Adult can select which mini-games are active.
+ Developed by an Educational Psychologist and parents. Tested by children.
+ Nature awareness (e.g. bug identification, bug anatomy, bug behavior, bugs as food for birds)
+ Colors: orange, brown, red, green, yellow, black, blue, pink
+ Numbers (counting, quantities, numeral recognition): 1-10
+ Observation skills (spot the difference)
+ Letters: upper and lower case letters A-Z
+ Memory: reveal bugs behind leaves and match each pair from memory
+ Problem solving: build a spider web that will catch all 10 flies
+ Vocabulary: butterfly, snail, spider, worm, ladybug, beetle, firefly, grasshopper, mosquito, dragonfly, moth, bumblebee, praying mantis, wasp, honeycomb, magnifying glass, ant, flea, tick, web, hive, shell, leaf, antenna, soil, abdomen, segments, and many other nature words.
Fairlady Media is committed to developing high-quality family-friendly games that provide excellent entertainment value. Please contact us if you have suggestions for improvement or to get technical issues resolved: email@example.com.
If you choose to allow your children to use your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch, we recommend that you keep your device in a protective cover and supervise your children at all times. :)
Other kids’ games by Fairlady Media:
+ Grandma's Garden (dancing Granny teaches preschool skills, ages 5 & under)
+ Grandpa's Workshop (high-fiving Grandpa teaches primary skills, ages 2-6)
+ Grandma’s Kitchen (fun and learning with Grandma and her wacky utensils, ages 4-7)
+ Grandpa In Space (blast off in your custom rocket to explore the solar system, ages 6-8)
Links that take the user outside the app are contained behind a Parental Gate.
What's New in Version 1.6
Minor updates. Have you tried our latest Grandma and Grandpa app, Grandma's Preschool?
Always loses sound
My son loves this game, however it has no sound. I have deleted it and reloaded it. The sound appeared then was lost again. I find this happens with all of the Grandma Grandpa games. Please fix this.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jun 03, 2015
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 75.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Fairlady Media, Inc.
- © Copyright 2013, Fairlady Media, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.