Join this charming dancing Grandma and all her silly veggies for fun adventures in the garden! She needs your help to match up the vegetables, identify letters, color the veggie, choose the right colors, and more. Grandma will teach you all about how things grow in real-live gardening videos. Plus, pick surprise goodies from Grandma's bag!
Find out why kids, parents, and teachers love Grandma's Garden!
"A positive and welcoming environment for young children to learn numbers, letters and colors." - bestappsforkids
Your child will identify with Grandma’s warm, loving, fun personality.
You will feel good about giving your kids Grandma's Garden because it teaches basic skills and life skills (gardening) in a fun and engaging way. It is loaded with fun activities, positive messages, and enriching content for kids.
"It's got a spunky grandma with a purple beehive hairdo who tells you to 'Give Granny a kiss!' between games. Cute!" - bestkidsapps
EIGHT ACTION-PACKED MINI-GAMES:
1. Match the Vegetables. Those veggies are hiding behind the bushel baskets... can you match them up?
2. Color the Vegetable. Oh no! Grandma's vegetable is the wrong color! Color it to reveal a silly-faced veggie grinning at you!
3. Count the Vegetables. Grandma needs help figuring out how many she has. Count them and send them to her bag.
4. First Letters. Oh dear! The P fell off Potato! Can you put it back?
5. Shapes. Time to water the garden! Grandma wants to use the watering can with the circle on it...
6. Touch the Colors. Can you pick all the orange flowers?
7. Spot the Difference. Which is the biggest one?
8. Number Groups. Which group has the correct number of items?
- Shapes: circle, heart, square, rectangle, triangle, oval, diamond, star
- Colors: orange, purple, brown, red, green, yellow, pink, white
- Numbers (counting, quantities, numeral recognition, group recognition): 1-8
- Letters: A, B, C, D, F, G, H, L, M, O, P, R, S, T, W, and Z
- Vocabulary: lettuce, cucumber, broccoli, tomato, potato, corn, eggplant, chili pepper, onion, red pepper, green pepper, yellow pepper, mushroom, carrot, artichoke, pumpkin, pea, radish
- Differentiation: find differences between objects
Grandma's Garden was developed by an Educational Psychologist and parents of preschoolers for children ages 5 and under.
Fairlady Media is committed to developing high-quality family-friendly games that provide excellent entertainment value. Please contact us if you have suggestions for improvement or to get technical issues resolved: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also by Fairlady Media:
+ Grandpa's Workshop (high-fiving Grandpa teaches primary skills, ages 2-6)
+ Grandma’s Kitchen (fun and learning with Grandma and her wacky utensils, ages 4-7)
+ Grandma Loves Bugs (explore the forest to learn about creepy-crawlies, ages 5 & under)
+ Grandpa In Space (blast off in a custom rocket to explore the solar system, ages 6-8)
+ Grandma’s Preschool (the best school readiness app on the App Store, ages 3-6)
+ Fishing With Grandpa (cast and reel in fish and play games with Grandpa, ages 3-6)
+ Music With Grandma (learn about music and jam on musical instruments, ages 7+)
+ Camping With Grandpa (go on a hiking adventure and learn about the wilderness, ages 5-8)
+ At the Zoo With Grandma and Grandpa (tour the zoo and learn about 50+ animals, ages 6-8)
+ Grandpa’s Toy Shop (design, build, and decorate toys to sell in Grandpa’s shop, ages 6-9)
+ Build With Grandpa (demolish, design, build, paint, and decorate houses, ages 5-9)
+ Grandma’s Beach Fun (sand, water, sun, and fireworks, ages 5-8)
+ Smashing Grammar (crush the nouns, verbs, and more to get a high score, ages 9+)
Links that take the user outside the app are contained behind a Parental Gate.
Updated for the latest version of iOS and iPhoneX! :) We hope you're enjoying Grandma's Garden! Make sure to try all our other Grandma and Grandpa apps as well!
Ratings and Reviews
My granddaughter loved this game. It kept her entertained when we were out and she would have otherwise been restless. Colorful, cute learning game.
Fun learning while getting positive feedback!
Grandma really knows how to teach little ones while making them feel good about theirselves! This is a very sweet app that will have your child learning at the same time.
Did Apple's iOS update knock out the sound for this app? Time for an update?
We are running iOS 9.2 on a mini iPad 1.
I would give this 5 stars if it had sound again.
Our two toddlers both loved it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.