Graph IDE™ Highlights:
• Has unique graph types never found in alternatives as well as standard graph types and graphical effects.
• Time series strip charting is unprecedented as are many of its other features.
• Advanced user interface with multiple themes, including dark mode.
• Based upon the latest technologies. All graphics and graphs are generated with concurrent processing to take advantage of multi-core platforms.
• Details such as floating ticks, user-specified base log graphs and many other details are par for the course even though they may not be in other solutions.
• All output, even 3D graphs, export to PDF, SVG and other representations.
• Available on mobile, tablet, desktop and server platforms. Documents are seamlessly transportable between the platforms using the built-in cloud service.
• Flexibility is built-in with scripting, animation and other ways to automate data importing and generation.
• Its technology is proven on bank trading floors to visualize the entire NYSE, monitor municipal power plants, implement live-saving laboratory experiments, monitor pharmaceutical production, design racing boats and many other uses that require uncompromising data visualization capabilities.
• Includes comprehensive documentation.
Some features require a VVI Cloud account as documented in the manual, email firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification.
• Continued to refine the many recently added features such as dark mode interface theme (the theme can be changed back to the original theme as needed), time series strip charting and new iOS device geometry behavior.
• Enabled the ability to edit page zero, which serves as the backdrop for all other pages. Page zero is used for the background and grid and can also serve as footer and header backdrops for all other pages and overlays.
• Changed the way controls (buttons, dials, etc.) display disabled state so that they are more appealing, faster and also conform to the new interface theme guideline.
• Added the ability to edit the overlay identity string. The overlay identity helps determine the current overlay as well as describes the intended use of the overlay.
Ratings and Reviews
- 174.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 1991-2019, VVimaging, Inc. (dba: VVI®)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.