Graphic is a full-featured graphic design and illustration application for iPad. True desktop-class editing and illustration tools on the go.
"...the iOS’ answer to Adobe Illustrator" - Padgadget
"Finally, Professional Vector Editing Comes to the iPad; 9/10" - AppStorm.net
"Numerous options; easy to use" - Macworld
Graphic has all of the tools you need to create everything from detailed technical illustrations to beautiful works of art. Create complex designs quickly and easily, even on the go.
Easily share designs with the Mac and iPhone versions of Graphic using iCloud or Dropbox.
- Photoshop PSD import/export
- PDF and SVG import/export
- Layer FX - shadows, glows, multiple strokes and fills, etc.
- Multi-color linear, radial, and angle gradients
- Shape libraries
- Dimension labels with precision settings
- Boolean path combinations
- Canvas scale, Rulers, and units (mm, cm, inches)
- Pen tool multi-point selection and editing
- Smart alignment guides and point snapping
- Magnifier Loupe
- Dropbox Integration
Layers, Text, Images, Object Groups, Multi-color Gradients, RGB / HSB / Hex color pickers, Brushes, Bezier Pen Tool, customizable Canvas Styles, Grid and Smart Guide Snapping, Image Masking, vector-based PDF and SVG file import/export, and much more!
- Brush and Pencil tools for fluid drawing and sketching
- Essential set of shape tools
- Multiple Layers allowing you to create complex designs
- Powerful Pen tool for creating custom shapes
- Color picker wheel / RGB and HSB sliders / Hex colors
- Magnifier Loupe
- Eraser Tool
- Unlimited Layers
- Linear, radial, and angle multi-color gradients
- Multi-style text support, TrueType (.ttf) font import
- Text gradients and text path clipping
- Convert Text to Paths, Place Text on Path
- Apply shadows and effects to shapes, text, and images
- Rotate, scale, and shear transform tools
- Snap to Grid, Smart Alignment Guides, and Point Snapping
- Line dash and arrow styles
- Image fill masking and cropping
- Canvas Styles
EXPORT / SHARE
- Export drawings as vector-based PDF and SVG files
- Export layered Photoshop PSD files
- Export transparent PNG or JPEG images
- Save and Import from Dropbox
- Sync designs using iCloud
- Save designs to your Photos Library
- Send designs via email
- Send designs directly to other iPad application
- Copy and paste to and from other iPad applications
- AirPrint document printing
- Improvements to PSD export
- Fixes related to adjusting text color
Ratings and Reviews
Glad to see it’s back.
So happy it’s finally being updated again! I was really worried when it lost Dropbox compatibility. Now everything’s back up and running. I always start my projects on this app. A computer and Wacom takes a while to get set up, then you’re tied to a desk all day. This app, along with the Apple Pencil, gives me the freedom to work anywhere I want and it’s so easy to start a project. You have all the tools of a professional graphics app.
One issue, and I’m sure it will be worked out in a further update, but an old problem seems to have resurfaced. When the app crashes, which is rare and usually just happens when I tap around in the layers menu too fast, and I reopen the app, it gets stuck on a loading screen and I have to exit and renter a few times before my projects load. This is just a minor and rare annoyance, though and I have never lost much progress or any files.
Genuine Vector App With Node Control
Thank goodness someone did this! I have been a life long user of CorelDraw, and more recent Illustrator user, and have bought (sadly) over 20 Apps declaring to be ‘vector apps’. This is the first one that has true placement snap control, detailed control of vector points/nodes and geometry, capacity for controlling and combining paths, full alignment control, and a user interface equivalent to desk top packages. I recently went ‘mobile’ relying on iPadPro, but had to always boot up the desktop for vector work - now, with this App, I can genuinely create architect diagrams, vector illustration for print output, etc., from within this App - it it took me just one night to learn/use the controls. It’s not ‘perfect’, but it’s clearly 5-star compared to others. I’d say (if you are a CorelDraw user) it feels equivalent to CorelDraw v.7-8...so brilliant for iPad, and very functional but also has room to grow.
Disappointed that I have to buy this on each platform
I just purchased this app for my iPad after reading stellar reviews because I was looking for an alternative to Illustrator and Adobe’s subscription service that I cannot afford, as I am just a hobbyist. I was excited to see that this was offered for iPhone and Mac as well, but when I went to download it on my iPhone, I was very disappointed that I would have to pay again. I then looked up the price for my Mac, another $30. I don’t mind the $30 price tag, that’s great for the software, but I would prefer not to be nickel-and-dimed for all iterations, or for that to at least be advertised upfront instead of just saying you can access everything on your Mac and iPhone. I feel a bit duped, but I will probably still pay the $30 to get this on my Mac since, as I said, I can’t afford an Adobe subscription and this seems like a great alternative according to reviews. Just wish advertising was upfront about this.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.