Graphic is a full-featured graphic design and illustration application for iPad. True desktop-class editing and illustration tools on the go.
"...the iOS’ answer to Adobe Illustrator" - Padgadget
"Finally, Professional Vector Editing Comes to the iPad; 9/10" - AppStorm.net
"Numerous options; easy to use" - Macworld
Graphic has all of the tools you need to create everything from detailed technical illustrations to beautiful works of art. Create complex designs quickly and easily, even on the go.
Easily share designs with the Mac and iPhone versions of Graphic using iCloud or Dropbox.
- Photoshop PSD import/export
- PDF and SVG import/export
- Layer FX - shadows, glows, multiple strokes and fills, etc.
- Multi-color linear, radial, and angle gradients
- Shape libraries
- Dimension labels with precision settings
- Boolean path combinations
- Canvas scale, Rulers, and units (mm, cm, inches)
- Pen tool multi-point selection and editing
- Smart alignment guides and point snapping
- Magnifier Loupe
- Dropbox Integration
Layers, Text, Images, Object Groups, Multi-color Gradients, RGB / HSB / Hex color pickers, Brushes, Bezier Pen Tool, customizable Canvas Styles, Grid and Smart Guide Snapping, Image Masking, vector-based PDF and SVG file import/export, and much more!
- Brush and Pencil tools for fluid drawing and sketching
- Essential set of shape tools
- Multiple Layers allowing you to create complex designs
- Powerful Pen tool for creating custom shapes
- Color picker wheel / RGB and HSB sliders / Hex colors
- Magnifier Loupe
- Eraser Tool
- Unlimited Layers
- Linear, radial, and angle multi-color gradients
- Multi-style text support, TrueType (.ttf) font import
- Text gradients and text path clipping
- Convert Text to Paths, Place Text on Path
- Apply shadows and effects to shapes, text, and images
- Rotate, scale, and shear transform tools
- Snap to Grid, Smart Alignment Guides, and Point Snapping
- Line dash and arrow styles
- Image fill masking and cropping
- Canvas Styles
EXPORT / SHARE
- Export drawings as vector-based PDF and SVG files
- Export layered Photoshop PSD files
- Export transparent PNG or JPEG images
- Save and Import from Dropbox
- Sync designs using iCloud
- Save designs to your Photos Library
- Send designs via email
- Send designs directly to other iPad application
- Copy and paste to and from other iPad applications
- AirPrint document printing
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Ten years ago I quit Adobe and started using Graphic (it has gone by other names) and have not been disappointed EVER! I use the pencil for just about everything I do. If I need to morph they got a tool for swinging the lines around, if I need to use a photo they got a tool to import it, if i need to add color, change color, they got a tool for it. If I need to use pressure I use the paint brush, it works just like the pencil by adjusting the line width. It has two selection tools, one for a line or more, one for everything. The layers work flawlessly. The only thing they don’t have a tool for is the fool drawing with their program, when that happens I write and ask them about the problem and get a quick response. As to the money the last time I bought anything from anyone else it was in the thousands for this kind of versatility. This improved the bottom line for my business and one other thing I never, ever got real size measurements before I used this device and this program. I have a lot of designs for the embroidery machine I use and I never have to resize them now or fix the disproportioned designs the other programs created, never mind the quilting designs I use that absolutely have to be accurate.
Glad to see it’s back.
So happy it’s finally being updated again! I was really worried when it lost Dropbox compatibility. Now everything’s back up and running. I always start my projects on this app. A computer and Wacom takes a while to get set up, then you’re tied to a desk all day. This app, along with the Apple Pencil, gives me the freedom to work anywhere I want and it’s so easy to start a project. You have all the tools of a professional graphics app.
One issue, and I’m sure it will be worked out in a further update, but an old problem seems to have resurfaced. When the app crashes, which is rare and usually just happens when I tap around in the layers menu too fast, and I reopen the app, it gets stuck on a loading screen and I have to exit and renter a few times before my projects load. This is just a minor and rare annoyance, though and I have never lost much progress or any files.
I LOVE THIS APP!!!
I adore this app. I use it for everything, from designing for work or just messing around when I get bored. As a graphic designer I love having the capabilities of using across all of my devices. From being able to switch back and forth between my computer and my iPad for the actual designing purposes to making last minute on the fly touch ups on my phone. This app gives me the capabilities to do everything that I need to and more. It is my go to for logos, T-shirt’s, as well as making ads. The only thing that could make it better s if I had the capabilities to separate my work into folders. I do a lot of different things for multiple people and being able to separate things into folders right there in the app would make my life so much easier.
Would defiantly recommend this app even with the lack of proper organization.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.