Graphical Arterial Blood Gas
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Arterial blood gases (ABG) plotting helps you to understand and evaluate patient Gas Exchange and Acid-Base status.
This is possible by means of an integrated reading of arterial carbon dioxide blood pressure (PaCO2), arterial oxygen blood pressure (PaO2) and pH with two graphs: PaCO2 vs PaO2 plot and PaCO2 vs pH plot.
• The PaCO2-PaO2 plot allows the assessment of the patient gas exchange status, by means of the computation of the alveolar–arterial oxygen gradient (P(A-a)O2) and P/F ratio.
• The PaCO2-pH plot is based on the original Schwartz’s nomogram. It gives you immediate information on acid-base status and allows to graphically display the trend of the patients’ multiple evaluations.
• For more exhaustive information on metabolic disorders, the anion gap (AG) can be calculated with an intuitive visual method.
• Serial evaluations of both Gas Exchange and Acid-Base balances can be saved and are available on a table.
• You can export data in pdf format and print or send via email the pdf.
• A detailed diagnosis of the Acid-Base disorder is provided according to the Acid-Base balance and Sodium and Chloride values.
• For each Acid-Base disorder a list of potential causes is provided.
• Your personal evaluations can be saved on a patients list.
• In the settings tab, you can choose the unit of measure for O2 and CO2 partial pressure (i.e., mmHg vs kPa).
What's New in Version 3.0
Corrected several bugs that did not permit to utilize the app on iOS 11.
Optimized for screen sizes of iPhone 8 and 8 plus.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Oct 16, 2017
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 13.5 MB
- Languages: English, Italian
- Seller: Alessandro Mar Ferrazza
- © Alessandro Ferrazza
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.