By Lemke Software GmbH
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The application offers the ease-of-use, wealth of features, and staunch reliability that you have come to expect from our software.
Non-destructive image editing
A new Cocooner editing mode allows you to make modifications to the image appearance while keeping your original image data unchanged.
You can adjust the brightness and contrast of an image, crop and rotate it, save it, and then revert the image to its original state at any time in the future or continue editing it without any loss of quality. You can also export the altered image to all of the supported formats.
Undo in Browser
In this version of GraphicConverter, most of the file and folder operations that you perform in the application’s own browser can be undone. For example, if you delete or move a file or folder accidentally, or just change your mind, you can press Command-Z or choose Undo from the Edit menu to restore it.
The application supports improvements in Multiple Displays, App Nap, and more.
What's New in Version 9.6.1
• added option to disable selection rotation handle
• added option to use standard folder icon as background for new folder icon
• rename by exif date supports now pcd metadata date
• improved HPGL import
• added option to disable tool tips inside image
• increased JPEG special file size limit to 8192KB
• fixed display bug on retina displays
• fixed TIFF import issue
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Apr 10, 2015
- Version: 9.6.1
- Size: 171 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese
- Seller: Thorsten Lemke
- © 2002-2015
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Xe847 Filter$9.99
- Pure Carbon Filter$4.99