Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Grasshopper customers can now run their businesses from anywhere with the new Grasshopper iPhone app:
* Call and text* using your Grasshopper number (requires working phone service on your iPhone and data access)
* Check messages and call history
* Set up push notifications for missed calls and messages
* Sign & email faxes and PDFs**
* Easily call extensions on your Grasshopper account
Sound professional and stay connected from anywhere, always, with the Grasshopper iPhone app.
Note: The app works by calling an access number through your iPhone's regular dialer app after sending a 'heads up' by data to our servers beforehand. So you need to have voice AND data access for the app to work. It also means that you can only browse messages when using the app on an iPad.
*Must be subscribed to the service and be signed in as an admin to use texting
**To sign any PDF, simply click the actions icon when viewing a PDF and choose "open in Grasshopper" option.
What's New in Version 2.4.2
Found and fixed another bug that prevented some users from being able to call back from call history or voicemails.