Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Grasshopper customers can now run their businesses from anywhere with the new Grasshopper iPhone app:
* Call and text* using your Grasshopper number (requires working phone service on your iPhone and data access)
* Text in US now supports MMS and Group messaging capability
* Check messages and call history
* Set up push notifications for missed calls and messages
* Sign & email faxes and PDFs**
* Easily call extensions on your Grasshopper account
* Change call forwarding settings
Sound professional and stay connected from anywhere, always, with the Grasshopper iPhone app.
Note: The app works by calling an access number through your iPhone's regular dialer app after sending a 'heads up' by data to our servers beforehand. So you need to have voice AND data access for the app to work.
*Available in US only. Must be subscribed to the service and be signed in as an admin to use texting
**To sign any PDF, simply click the actions icon when viewing a PDF and choose "open in Grasshopper" option.
What's New in Version 4.1.5502
1. New UI update
2. Introduce MMS and Group messaging
3. Minor bugs fixes
Update breaks SMS feature
Edit: the latest update had reverted to never saving your login again. Every time you open it you have to enter your account password :(
I love grasshopper. It's the least buggy out of all the virtual phone systems I've tried for my small business. But I wish there were wifi/VoIP calling in this app. Calls go over regular cell service and require minutes and good reception. Unfortunately my service is spotty in my city so calls aren't always clear.
Absolutely love this app!
Changing the background to white and allow MMS makes this app the best user-friendly interface available.
New update is crashing every time I open it before the app even has a chance to load. This happens far to often. Please fix this !