Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Grasshopper customers can now run their businesses from anywhere with the new Grasshopper iPhone app:
* Make calls showing your Grasshopper caller ID
* Check voicemails, faxes and call history
* Set up push notifications for missed calls and messages
* Sign & email faxes and PDFs*
* Easily call extensions on your Grasshopper account
Sound professional and stay connected from anywhere, always, with the Grasshopper iPhone app.
Not a Grasshopper customer? You can still use the sign PDF feature for free.
*To sign any PDF, simply click the actions icon when viewing a PDF and choose "open in Grasshopper" option.
What's New in Version 2.1.0
* Added refresh button to messages and call history screens
* Added status bar with the last updated date and time to the messages and call history screens
* Fixed a bug where the Restricted numbers weren't showing up correctly
* Much faster message and call history refreshes whenever the app is opened
* Fixed an issue where we were not refreshing properly when no extensions were selected
* Fixed an issue where the scrollbar jumps to the wrong place after the refresh occurs
* Fixed an issue with the address book title disappearing
No longer works
When I first downloaded this app it worked great. It no longer works. There haven’t been any updates to fix the problem and my emails to Grasshopper have remained unanswered. The app is supposed to load the calls and voice mails you receive through Grasshopper. Calls and voice mails no longer load up. It looks as if they are trying to load but they never do. I want this to work, and before it quit working I would have given the app 5 stars, but why does it no longer work and nobody seems interested in even responding to me about why.
This is a great addition to the regular service of grasshopper. I tested all the functions of the app and I'm very pleased with how it's working. I've been using grasshopper for over two years now and this app is going to be a great addition to the service.
Love grasshopper as a service and this has really added a whole other professional level. An unexpected and pleasant surprise!