GrassSnap- A Mobile App for Monitoring Grasslands
GrassSnap makes photo-monitoring a snap! Rangeland managers can quickly grab repeatable photo-monitoring data, and save it to their smart device. Data can easily be downloaded to a computer.
Check out the unique features of the app:
· A ghost image allows users to effortlessly replicate the landscape view each year.
· Pictures are stored in an organized easily downloaded manner with written comments tied to the correct image.
· Applies your pasture name, GPS location, and date to all images. That way the important data is visible every time a photo is viewed or printed.
This app is a go-to tool for those enrolled in the Nebraska NRCS CSP grazing management enhancement (PLT02).
Fixed an issue where the images saved were being resized improperly.
Added support for new device screen sizes.
Various bug fixes.
- University of Nebraska - Lincoln
- 14.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2014 The Board of Regents of the University of Nebraska on behalf of the University of Nebraska - Lincoln Extension. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.