By University of Nebraska - Lincoln
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
GrassSnap- A Mobile App for Monitoring Grasslands
GrassSnap makes photo-monitoring a snap! Rangeland managers can quickly grab repeatable photo-monitoring data, and save it to their smart device. Data can easily be downloaded to a computer.
Check out the unique features of the app:
· A ghost image allows users to effortlessly replicate the landscape view each year.
· Pictures are stored in an organized easily downloaded manner with written comments tied to the correct image.
· Applies your pasture name, GPS location, and date to all images. That way the important data is visible every time a photo is viewed or printed.
This app is a go-to tool for those enrolled in the Nebraska NRCS CSP grazing management enhancement (PLT02).
What's New in Version 1.0.5
Fix for issue with album views not scrolling.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jul 31, 2015
- Version: 1.0.5
- Size: 11.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: University of Nebraska - Lincoln
- ©2014 The Board of Regents of the University of Nebraska on behalf of the University of Nebraska - Lincoln Extension. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.